War Frigate Vs. War Brig?

War Frigate Vs. War Brig

• War Frigate

Votes: 34 56.7%
  • War Brig

Votes: 26 43.3%

• Total voters
When I started Potco years ago I bought the War Galleon for all of my pirates because it was cheap and had lots of firepower and cargo for solo runs. Since my return to the game I sold the Galleon and went with a Skull and Bones War Brig as my primary ship. I just bought a War Frigate to finally start upgrading and overall I don't like the way it sails in comparison to the War Brig. That's my personal opinion and you should always sail what you like best for you and your style. The forward facing guns are a nice touch though.

war frigate because it has more guns and more guns is faster for taking down ships especially if your doing a material run, brig is kind of a fail really it only has more broadsides and less armor frigate even sails faster and has the same cargo i mean really you would only need brig for solo and even there frig is still just as good especially since it can be upgraded cheaper
War brig is faster than the war frigate.....

Anyways my friend has a war frigate fortune hunter 5 but it goes 12 knots when i drive and when i drive mine which is skull and bones 5 it only goes 11 knots and i have windcatcher 5 whats up with that

When they said Brig I thought that meant a tiny prison for misbehaving pirates on your ship :p

While it is a matter of what u prefer, it also has a statistic side to it. The frigate I prefer because I am more used to it... It's like a well fit glove, it just... Feels good. Also the front cannons are fantastic. The brig has these weird stairs from the wheel to the cannons, if ur alone it's quite frankly a pain!

Its just what you like better amd all that matters is what u want

all valid points and tis true....it is all about style and prference...if you want to dominate and stay afloat doing it war frigate in copperhead upgrade is your boat.....if you want to be a quick powerful hit and able to run to the setting sun either war brig or war sloop stormchaser...and the other three are for those with steel rams or cajun aka S&B Firestorm and Fortune Hunter...

I personally prefer my War Frigate over the War Brig. re:
I tend to sail VERY aggressively, often using both broadsides at once to attack two ships at one time. I seem to sail mostly solo, or with high level crew.
I find that the baseline frigate has better acceleration, braking and maneuvering than the brig - all good things for dodging and returning fire.

It really is personal preference in the end.

Back