Was The Old Pirates Better?

Was the Old Pirates Better?

• Total voters
The game has become really juvienal lately. Like fart potions? Seriously? I want more action and stuff that Jack Sparrow (or any pirate for that matter) would actually do!

Well Svs used to be more fun old times and you could see other players in other ships but also new things are great so i think they should mix both

i liked how the old weapons were.. i can remember if u had that gold sword you were beast... lol it was easier to see what levels people were on weapons.

...but also miss the old glitches.
Lol I don't think the point of the game is to glitch. A lot use glitches to gain advantage against others in some events in the game which is very unfair. Although glitches may be fun a good game is better with no glitches/bugs. This also leads to drama and it is not fun. Glitches that do not affect other players however might be Okay.
Ps: speaking in general and nothing against you personally Red:skullpeak:

Glitches that do not affect other players however might be Okay.
Those were the type of glitches I was refering to. I too despised the glitches that were being used in SVS and PVP.

I voted for both! They should keep the oud Port Royal and Padres and keep the new Tortuga. Ravens Cove is a new island ( update ) and is better then port royal . So I think both!!!!!
ar.gif

I miss the days of being able to teleport to kingshead

:confused: I didn't know that we could even TP to Kingshead! You're right, Hector. All this time I think, what a weird thing not to be able to TP to Kingshead, as much as we go there (same works for Tormenta ... and don't tell me that we used to be able to TP there too ...). Not considered as 'main' islands, maybe?

I miss the old more realistic graphics, holes in sails, old sailing music, old weapons, old battle stance, old islands, old caves, everything really. I wish there was a way to go back in time.

Back