Was This There Bofore?

Treasurer

Site Founder
Was that message there before?

says "The Leaderboards and Pirate Directory are currently not up to date.
We are working to fix the problem."

fixing_boards.jpg

as an avid watcher of the boards... that popped up around 4 or 5 days ago but before that it definitely didnt say that

Was that message there before?

says "The Leaderboards and Pirate Directory are currently not up to date.
We are working to fix the problem."

View attachment 378

yes its been there quite awhile i check it often
EDIT (Nov 9, 2010 11:59 AM):
as an avid watcher of the boards... that popped up around 4 or 5 days ago but before that it definitely didnt say that

on my computer its been there for weeks

Igor say aye mates! Igor can not ever access the boards with me regular browser, Igor say it only half work with internet Explorer!! Igor say it working it working!!! Igor say keep up the e-mail stream !!! :D

on my computer its been there for weeks
eh all that means is they have been lying to you for longer LOL i dunno maybe i just didnt notice or something to do with my browser like igor said but i definitely never saw it... maybe they could feel the restlessness of the pirates lol

I have never seen that before however it has been a couple weeks since I tried to access it. I have been waiting for my guild affiliation to show up on it.

eh all that means is they have been lying to you for longer LOL i dunno maybe i just didnt notice or something to do with my browser like igor said but i definitely never saw it... maybe they could feel the restlessness of the pirates lol

thats why i have been sending them feedback on a weekly basis for months. Please fix the directory please fix the leaderboard please fix blackjack please give me some new clothes! i have not got anything new in months, i sell my clothes only to get the same ones back

Back