1. MacOS Community: Apple, Inc at the Worldwide Developers Conference has recently announced changes to MacOS Mojave that will be impacting TLOPO's compatibility in the future. Read the latest blog post to see what this means for you.

Watch it, if you dare!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JadeOHayes, Jun 4, 2011.

?

Do you like watching horror or gory movies?

1. Yes, ABSOLUTELY!

38.9%
  2. Eww, no way! I'll pass ...

27.8%
  3. Uh, it's alright

11.1%
  4. Well, depends ... I'll tell you why

11.1%
  5. Eh ...

22.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. JadeOHayes

Site Founder

OK, I'm not a big fan of gory or horror movies. Vampires, aliens, predators kind of movies don't scare me. What I fear the most is 'imaginative' movies ... something that 'could' happen in real life; that I would never know it may or may not happen. Of course it has a lot to do with screenwriters, directors and behind-the-scene movie makers who package the movie to look so 'realistic', that my mind plays tricks on me into thinking that it 'might' happen, even though my normal sense would deny it.

I usually prefer NOT to watch gory/imaginative movies like Saw series, but for some reasons, when I find myself watching Final Destinations series, Wrong Turn and the like, I just can't take my eyes off of them! (weird, isn't it? I should've just walked away ... but I can't!). Here is my utmost movie nemesis; it's so gory that I was totally hypnotized and absolutely could not take my eyes off of it.

www.midnightmeattrainthemovie.com/

It completely changed my view about one small detail in New York City. I'm forever changed because of that movie ...

So post your 'favorite' or 'nemesis' movies here ... only the ones that challenge our 'beasty' side!

* WARNING: This thread is only intended for the most brave and anyone who thinks is brave! NOT for people with weak stomach! ;)

2. Miss Anne Bridgebreaker

Site Founder

There r very few "gory" movies that I like... I don't get sick watching them ;) but movies like that creep me out. :eek:

3. Will Nightwolf

Will Nightwolf Legendary Pirate
    Site Founder

Depends on the movie

4. Rose Sunslipper

Site Founder

that looks like thats going to be an AWESOME movie... i HAVE to get it :p

but i loved Jeepers Creepers...

5. Amelia Darkskull

Site Founder

i love scary movies but I hate the Human Centipede
    its a movie where it could happen...and its really disturbing

6. D-Rock

D-Rock Wanted Pirate

The Hostile Movies... Sick...

Amelia Darkskull likes this.
  7. BenzansaleenS7s

BenzansaleenS7s Honorable Pirate

Yes! Absoulutely NOT! :(

8. Bobby Flat Foot

I HATE scary movies o. o

9. Constance O'hara

Constance O'hara Pirate Lord

Horror movies and gory movies are amazingly awesome, O_O

10. Christopher Cannonskull

Site Founder

11. Kate Goldwalker

Kate Goldwalker Fairy Tail Girl

Ok, Jade, I have to say that I so want to see that movie now just because Bradley Cooper is in it. Love him.

The first Final Destination flipped me out because there really was a flight with the same flight number that went down off NY with a group of kids that were heading to France. I seriously dont think the flimmakers should have used so many coincidences.

Now, I'm 32 years old and not ashamed to admit this. The one movie that actually caused me to wake up in the middle of the night crying from a dream, I watched a couple years ago. It was something that could really happen in real life. In my dream, my husband was killed and omg, it felt so real. I was scared and crying in my dream, and it woke me up, and I was literally crying and scared from the dream. Had the dream after watching Law Abiding Citizen. Talk about on the edge of your seat kind of moive. I watched it only once and will probably never watch it again. That moive makes you do all kinds of refelction and imagining of he "what ifs."

http://www.lawabidingcitizenfilm.com/

12. Seahawk

News Reporter

The Grudge. This movie is actually a remake of another japanese horror movie. The sounds of this movie send chills down your spine, and alot of things jump out at you. This face makes me just shudder. Watch it, if you dare!

13. Mr Funny

Mr Funny Honorable Pirate

jepper creepes a classic!