We Are Sorry! Pirates Of The Caribbean Online Is Temporarily Closed For Maintenance -2/16/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
:iagree:
I agree mate they have alot of problems with there stuff we pay for this so they should stop takeing our stuff away and stop closing the site.

Thank you lol yeah we pay for this so we can get on, but we cant get on right now so paying for it makes no sense. I wish there was another way Disney could fix the problem without closing access to the game.

Thank you lol yeah we pay for this so we can get on, but we cant get on right now so paying for it makes no sense. I wish there was another way Disney could fix the problem without closing access to the game.
Yah I mean they gave us a week of ultiment accsess well the game wasen't closed for a week so they can say now we gave you guys a whole week so we can keep it closed just watch.

Well if they mess up again, then perhaps they lied when they said they "fixed" the issue?
fight.gif

I promise of they mess up again.... i lost ALL of my bright colored clothes and my rare raven fang knives :(

Well, if we look at The July 2009 Developer's Diary, and how they said that The Kraken and Davy Jones will be in the game by the end of 2009, and they weren't added and also back in March of 2008 green seas appeared and a message said that a sea monster was on the way e.t.c. e.t.c. So nothing new there. Honestly, I don't believe new content or bugs are fixed until I see the new content, and that the same bug isn't happening to people. As most people say, that's just my 2 cents.
pirate.smile.gif
fight.gif

I lost El Patrons lost sward waaaaaa waaaaa lol

Ok Francis I believe every thread in this Forum is now aware of you loosing your El Patron sword. We all lost something and I lost big time too. But all these negative vipes doesn't lead anyone to get back up on the horse having great time playing again. It's like when one start telling what they lost in a new thread, then its escalates and suddenly we are all back to ground 0. I think its time to bury all the anger and look forward.

Ok Francis I believe every thread in this Forum is now aware of you loosing your El Patron sword. We all lost something and I lost big time too. But all these negative vipes doesn't lead anyone to get back up on the horse having great time playing again. It's like when one start telling what they lost in a new thread, then its escalates and suddenly we are all back to ground 0. I think its time to bury all the anger and look forward.
Ok FIrst of all I wasen't being negitive and I am just makeing shure everyone knows lol anyways I have cooled down alot sance the day and I don't want to get all riled up agan so please don't say I am being negitive. Thanks lol
EDIT (Feb 16, 2011 at 2:34 PM):
Just imagine how people will act when they SHUT DOWN the game forever!
ok if they do that I will die lol don't evan make us think they will do that please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back