We Are Sorry! Pirates Of The Caribbean Online Is Temporarily Closed For Maintenance -2/16/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
yah I will sue them If they do shut it down I mean I didn't pay to have them shut it down I mean I haven't evan finished the game yet I want to do that before they shut it down.
EDIT (Feb 16, 2011 at 2:38 PM):
Ok Francis I believe every thread in this Forum is now aware of you loosing your El Patron sword. We all lost something and I lost big time too. But all these negative vipes doesn't lead anyone to get back up on the horse having great time playing again. It's like when one start telling what they lost in a new thread, then its escalates and suddenly we are all back to ground 0. I think its time to bury all the anger and look forward.
Um just one more question what am I looking forward to?

yah I will sue them If they do shut it down I mean I didn't pay to have them shut it down I mean I haven't evan finished the game yet I want to do that before they shut it down.
EDIT (Feb 16, 2011 at 2:38 PM):

Um just one more question what am I looking forward to?

See what you are doing is spreading sarcasme and that is negative vipes.
You can look forward to play the game again and hopefully new features will arrive in time, being able to talk to your friends on game and have a lot of fun as you did before the scroll back.
Let's be realistic for one time. Greater loss does excist and I've have experienced that. All you can compare this with is like you lost some nice stamps in your stamp collection.

I have 5 famed and if they screw that up, you know Disney theyll find some way, then i will be a mad Pirate. And we all know that mad + Pirate is really bad.

I'm very curious if people are outside The Pirates Online HQ in California every other day protesting?
fight.gif

Well, I'm sure if people had time they would protest. I don't even know what the HQ looks like. If it has a big massive gate thing, then they wouldn't hear people protesting. Then again maybe it's a small building. I have no idea. Anyway, if i were in California, I would be like "Hey guys please stop "lieing" or whatever you're doing when you say something is coming or fixed and it's not coming or it isn't fixed."
fight.gif

Well, I'm sure if people had time they would protest. I don't even know what the HQ looks like. If it has a big massive gate thing, then they wouldn't hear people protesting. Then again maybe it's a small building. I have no idea. Anyway, if i were in California, I would be like "Hey guys please stop "lieing" or whatever you're doing when you say something is coming or fixed and it's not coming or it isn't fixed.":fight:
Being in California does no good since their HQ is actually in Washington. So, if I were in Washington, id be knocking on their door with my laptop showing them these threads of how many unsatisfied customers they really have.

Being in California does no good since their HQ is actually in Washington. So, if I were in Washington, id be knocking on their door with my laptop showing them these threads of how many unsatisfied customers they really have.

oh yeah go show disney how mad we are >:D

lol if all the unsatisfied customers went to washington they would prob need maybe 100 planes well anyways my point is that they have alot of people who are unsatisfied with what they have done with the game and im not just including current players im including players from the old islands

Yes please do that lol move to washington and do that

ok all you happy pirates are we all done here cause i am going to play toontown it works .......lol

Well if they mess up again, then perhaps they lied when they said they "fixed" the issue? :fight:

they never actually fixed it i think they just screwed the servers up more and reverted it back 4 days and the lvl 0 glitch is still in the game so actually nothing that we have seen was fixed but they prob did fix something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back