We Are Sorry! Pirates Of The Caribbean Online Is Temporarily Closed For Maintenance -2/16/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
you play toontown? i say we should go attack it like reble toons LOL
I started Toontown like 5 years ago. If you want to go back before that even, I used to play VMK. lol After it closed I started Toontown. I tried pirates with the 5 day free trial they give u but wasnt into it. It took my fiancée to get me started on Pirates almost a year ago now. I love it. I still play TT once in awhile its hard to tear me apart from it since I have so many friends from there, but some I recruited to pirates with me, and thats how I got my guild Rejects of the sea, I wanted to name it Rejects of Toontown, but I guess they didnt like that name.

I started Toontown like 5 years ago. If you want to go back before that even, I used to play VMK. lol After it closed I started Toontown. I tried pirates with the 5 day free trial they give u but wasnt into it. It took my fiancée to get me started on Pirates almost a year ago now. I love it. I still play TT once in awhile its hard to tear me apart from it since I have so many friends from there, but some I recruited to pirates with me, and thats how I got my guild Rejects of the sea, I wanted to name it Rejects of Toontown, but I guess they didnt like that name.

attack of the copyrighted names LOL

ok all you happy pirates are we all done here cause i am going to play toontown it works .......lol

as much as that sounds like a good idea toontown sucks is my opinion actually my opinion tells me disney should stick to movies TV doesnt even work for them wait nvm disney please find a way to get walt disney back even if it means getting to heaven and coming back and maybe he can tell u what ur doing wrong

lol, yes wel it was worth a try, I actually separated the name. It works on TT If you submit a name so many times they get tired and just allow it, lol.

LOL i know ive done that before hey are you in the leaf clan?

as much as that sounds like a good idea toontown sucks is my opinion actually my opinion tells me disney should stick to movies TV doesnt even work for them wait nvm disney please find a way to get walt disney back even if it means getting to heaven and coming back and maybe he can tell u what ur doing wrong[
Lets go recover the black pearl, sail to the end of the ocen and find Walt in Davy Jones Locker. Then sail him back to America.
cool.gif

LOL i know ive done that before hey are you in the leaf clan?
Leaf Clan? Actually never heard of that.
I was in Atta, which was on Toontown Central forum which I was banned from (dont ask), then went to Blue Doggie group which was torn apart by an alcoholic man and his internet dating issues, now a part of us have become an independent group with random boss runs. LOL Mostly adults too.
EDIT (Feb 16, 2011 at 4:07 PM):
yeah ill get the pearl XD:cool:
Great ! Meet me in the pacific ocean.
EDIT (Feb 16, 2011 at 4:08 PM):
can we just fly instead?:lol1:or u know at least get steam boat willie?
Yes! I forgot he loves to sail, that silly mouse. Off we go!

I was in Atta, which was on Toontown Central forum which I was banned from (dont ask), then went to Blue Doggie group which was torn apart by an alcoholic man and his internet dating issues, now a part of us have become an independent group with random boss runs. LOL Mostly adults too.

YAY WE GET TO BRING WALT DISNEY BACK WITH HIS OWN CREATION I call sailing with mikey mouse
pirate-mickey.gif
few months later got why dont u talk?! and why arent we there yet? wait the world is round! oh well walt were coming

leaf clan is one of the most popular clans on toontown right now and im in well im not saying ktta or atta :cool:
EDIT (Feb 16, 2011 at 4:12 PM):
YAY WE GET TO BRING WALT DISNEY BACK WITH HIS OWN CREATION I call sailing with mikey mouse:piratemickey: few months later got why dont u talk?! and why arent we there yet? wait the world is round! oh well walt were coming

make the ship fly put wings on it and no not chicken wings LOL

well toontown gives us somthing to do while they fix the game we love so much ..........lol ps i hope we stell do after the fix . well my new piarte is a lv 1 so i hope when they are done he not a lv-1 LOL

well toontown gives us somthing to do while they fix the game we love so much ..........lol ps i hope we stell do after the fix . well my new piarte is a lv 1 so i hope when they are done he not a lv-1 LOL

aye toontown is great to play when potc is down

leaf clan is one of the most popular clans on toontown right now and im in well im not saying ktta or atta :cool:
EDIT (Feb 16, 2011 at 4:12 PM):

LOL. Gotcha.
make the ship fly put wings on it and no not chicken wings LOL
lol
yea it would be such a tragedy to have to do the tutorial all over again. lol

well looks like im gonna have to spend money to play dc universe online to bad the company that runs it is a company i hate (bunch of scammers) oh well just wish they could fix the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back