We Are Sorry! Pirates Of The Caribbean Online Is Temporarily Closed For Maintenance -2/16/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
well see now you have something to play ........lol

lol im not sure like i said they r a bunch of scammers so ill prob have to do something extra but yea hehe wonder how many players arent getting subscriptions to pirates right now

lol im not sure like i said they r a bunch of scammers so ill prob have to do something extra but yea hehe wonder how many players arent getting subscriptions to pirates right now

hmmm i wonder to lets try to fine out thats some thing to do to ......lol

why is it that everyone automaticly jumps to the conclusion that disney is scamming ppl or doing this on purpose cuz there not they lose money when the game is closed so no won is benefitting from it being closed

why is it that everyone automaticly jumps to the conclusion that disney is scamming ppl or doing this on purpose cuz there not they lose money when the game is closed so no won is benefitting from it being closed
Hey Hun you didnt read all the comments, he wasnt talking about Disney
biggrin.gif

no not disney read my post before soe runs dc universe online and trust me they r scammers disney's not a bunch of scammers i already know that but plz read before u just to conclusions

Being in California does no good since their HQ is actually in Washington. So, if I were in Washington, id be knocking on their door with my laptop showing them these threads of how many unsatisfied customers they really have.
I live about 10 min from that office I should head over and ask them what is going on. But I'm sure the front office will tell me to use live chat or e-mail them.
pirate.tongue.gif

Just imagine how people will act when they SHUT DOWN the game forever!

UGH I DON'T WANT TO IMAGINE THAT IDK WAT I WOULD DO!!!
EDIT (Feb 16, 2011 at 5:02 PM):
Being in California does no good since their HQ is actually in Washington. So, if I were in Washington, id be knocking on their door with my laptop showing them these threads of how many unsatisfied customers they really have.

:O IM IN WASHINGTON!!!! Now just to find out where their HQ is..... LOL

UGH I DON'T WANT TO IMAGINE THAT IDK WAT I WOULD DO!!!

hmm well it certainly seems the game is going down that road disney did loose a few million dollars trying to make games notice the word trying
angel.gif
R.I.P. pirates of the caribbean armada of the darned
angel.gif
we will miss you lets all drink to the game that should have been on one of my favorites
drink.gif
anyways i dont think you have to worry about the game going for a few more years

just went to live chat and they answered my question before i even clicked start chat. lol. it said disney is closed for maintnence now and we will not answer blah blah blah.

just went to live chat and they answered my question before i even clicked start chat. lol. it said disney is closed for maintnence now and we will not answer blah blah blah.

lol when i did live chat the last time it was down for the day i asked them if they could increase the chance of getting famed and legendary weapons for a short time to make up for lost weapons and they just said its down and didnt answer back

lol when i did live chat the last time it was down for the day i asked them if they could increase the chance of getting famed and legendary weapons for a short time to make up for lost weapons and they just said its down and didnt answer back

lol

Wow pirates is still closed man they better make some head way
EDIT (Feb 16, 2011 at 6:27 PM):
Um I just asked them how they fixed the problem. Becouse as far as I can see it isent fixed the game had been closed all day.

i have seen my sister play it looks just like every other 5 year old online game out there its pretty basic i think and i prefer action but who knows u might like it
Uhh yea good for 5 year olds. Not for me. Cute though if I had a little girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back