We Are Sorry! Pirates Of The Caribbean Online Is Temporarily Closed For Maintenance -2/16/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Moonlight

Site Founder
We are sorry! Pirates of the Caribbean Online is temporarily closed for maintenance from 12AM PDT and will reopen at 3AM PDT. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience!

They Kicked us off 19 mins late, and didn't give us any noticed on the game so RUDE lol but least i got some potion lvls in
cursing.gif

Woot! Pirates is back up and earlier than they posted!

Did see a guy on my way to Dark Hart with a level "0" for notor and all his skills on his card showed ?? marks

Hope it works today though.

Tell me you are mistaken? you could not have seen another Level 0.... NOOOOO not again lol

Yes. this is the pirate I saw. I am hoping that maybe it was his first log in since all the troubles. I don't know if that would matter or not...dunno.

Attachments

• ~0~.jpg
    ~0~.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 120
I have just been on live chat with Disney! Because my Braveheart was level O and had those 2 ??

And they assured me that there is NOT coming another reset!!! it's a bug yes, and your level O pirate will have everything back after this fix.

Yes. this is the pirate I saw. I am hoping that maybe it was his first log in since all the troubles. I don't know if that would matter or not...dunno.
Wow lol he is a high lv lol
EDIT (Feb 16, 2011 at 10:48 AM):
I have just been on live chat with Disney! Because my Braveheart was level O and had those 2 ??

And they assured me that there is NOT coming another reset!!! it's a bug yes, and your level O pirate will have everything back after this fix.
ok good thanks for talking to them.

PS How do you get live chat?

-_- if walt was still alive the game would be so much better the potc ride was one of the LAST he made

I HATE THIS!!!!!!!!!
im getting sick and tired of them doing this with out warning us.
In the news thing they did, it said we wouldnt have to worry anymore, well now we cant get on at all!
Uhg hate disney sometimes.

iagree.gif
I HATE THIS!!!!!!!!!
im getting sick and tired of them doing this with out warning us.
In the news thing they did, it said we wouldnt have to worry anymore, well now we cant get on at all!
Uhg hate disney sometimes.
I agree mate they have alot of problems with there stuff we pay for this so they should stop takeing our stuff away and stop closing the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back