We thought it was Make Believe (POTCO: For Real!) - Part 1

zowieifechi

Sea Legs
Prologue: https://piratesforums.co/threads/we-thought-it-was-make-believe-potco-for-real-prologue.20626/

It's dark all around me. All I can smell was fish and maybe a touch of rotting corpse? For some reason I can't move my right arm.

My eyes slowly open as I take in my surroundings best I can for being flat on the floor. Janet was laying atop my red arm, so that explained that little issue. In front I saw bars. We were in jail, I realized, just as how the game would start. Wherever we were, would anyone even come looking?

I reach up to scratch my head, but realize I can't, as something's blocking it. When I pull it off, I realize that it's a navy blue captain's hat atop my head. That wasn't there before, was it?

The next thing that's certainly off is that my hair has been done up in a braid running to my back, when I'm fairly certain my hair isn't even that long. My clothes, being a tank top with jeans, are replaced with a ruffled shirt and "pirate pants" (got no better way to describe 'em!). I'm not feeling any of the cold from the floor like expected, but as I slowly start to rise, took notice of the navy blue jacket on my person and the boots on my feet.

This is exactly how my game avatar dresses. But why am I dressed like this?!

I glance over to Janet. And get worried all over again.

{TBC}

Last edited:
It was dark all around me. All I could smell was fish and maybe a touch of rotting corpse? For some reason I couldn't move my right arm.

My eyes slowly open as I take in my surroundings best I can for being flat on the floor. Janet was laying atop my red arm, so that explained that little issue. In front I saw bars. We were in jail, I realized, just as how the game would start. Wherever we were, would anyone even come looking?

I reached up to scratch my head, but realized I couldn't, as something was blocking it. When I pulled it off, I realized it was a navy blue captain's hat atop my head. That wasn't there before, was it?

The next thing that was certainly off is that my hair had been done up in a braid running to my back, when I was fairly certain my hair wasn't even that long. My clothes, being a tank top with jeans, were replaced with a ruffled shirt and "pirate pants" (got no better way to describe 'em!". I wasn't feeling any of the cold from the floor like expected, but as I slowly started to rise, took notice of the navy blue jacket on my person.

This is exactly how my game avatar dresses. But why am I dressed like this?!

{TBC}
(;´Д`)maybe you and your friend were girlnapped

well we need a part 3 and must be longer like in a set of the quest like the tatorel mission mission 1 mission 2 and like some side storyslike war with ships plus like fishing mania getting the dolls killing enimys pvp adventures the qenn anna parts 1 and 2 and more maybe the all out ship war and the poker and ghost poker adventures and the life of being a zombie and the pirate queen saga and like the guild heroes this may turn into a big fanfic good luck and the home? saga(your back home you turn on the news and you find out you are back in your avatars outfit and the news says undead are rising and pirates are taking over the town you got to save the world and end this once and for all)that will show the events of the closing of the original game

well we need a part 3 and must be longer like in a set of the quest like the tatorel mission mission 1 mission 2 and like some side storyslike war with ships plus like fishing mania getting the dolls killing enimys pvp adventures the qenn anna parts 1 and 2 and more maybe the all out ship war and the poker and ghost poker adventures and the life of being a zombie and the pirate queen saga and like the guild heroes this may turn into a big fanfic good luck and the home? saga(your back home you turn on the news and you find out you are back in your avatars outfit and the news says undead are rising and pirates are taking over the town you got to save the world and end this once and for all)that will show the events of the closing of the original game

Dang, you fleshed this way out :p

Back