Weapons Weapon Levelling

What weapon will you be focusing on the most to master?

• Cutlass

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Pistol

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Voodoo Doll

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Dagger

• Grenade

• Staff

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll probably end up maxing sword first because of its prominence in the game, but I really want to level up my gun skill

It's smart to max Grenades right when you hit lvl 20, so I'll probably do that along with Sword, just because Sword is so versatile.

I'll likely end up doing sword first just because as everyone said it's the primary weapon of the game, and it's good for getting out of situations while leveling other things. That being said, I'll likely be focusing on my voodoo weapons as I get them, because they're my favorite. Also, the doll can both heal you and be used as a ranged weapon without having to aim at the enemy.
One of my goals, though, is definitely to get siege charge. I think I only managed to get to grenade level 18 before my 2 months of access wore off.

I'll likely end up doing sword first just because as everyone said it's the primary weapon of the game, and it's good for getting out of situations while leveling other things. That being said, I'll likely be focusing on my voodoo weapons as I get them, because they're my favorite. Also, the doll can both heal you and be used as a ranged weapon without having to aim at the enemy.
One of my goals, though, is definitely to get siege charge. I think I only managed to get to grenade level 18 before my 2 months of access wore off.
Yeah, I didn't focus on grenades as much as I should've. I'll definitely do that in TLOPO. And I agree, voodoo dolls are VERY useful after you level them high enough.

Back