Weapons

Add a bloodfire sabre to my collection just got it ;)

Congrats... really surprises me that you have so many when you read about people that well... have none...lol
When you go collecting these do you use famed against your foes or do you use a classic lower level?

Congrats on the collection it's almost as good as mine.

Could you post yours please? :)

Congrats... really surprises me that you have so many when you read about people that well... have none...lol
When you go collecting these do you use famed against your foes or do you use a classic lower level?

Well I got My Emerald Curse using grenades, three famed using the emerald, and i mostly use the barnacle breaker, which got me two famed, and I think you just need to be lucky there is no specific weapon needed :)

Could you post yours please? :)

Well I got My Emerald Curse using grenades, three famed using the emerald, and i mostly use the barnacle breaker, which got me two famed, and I think you just need to be lucky there is no specific weapon needed :)
we found out today from a pirate that has 101 famed weaps that it also depends on the server and you need to try different servers at different times. If you are one of those that always uses the same server, you stand less chance of gaining variety.

Nautilus Blade.jpg Nautilus Blade.jpg Revenant.jpg Freebooter Sea Chart.jpg Explorer Sea Chart.jpg Dagger Bear.jpg Curse Breaker Doll.jpg Corsair bayonet.jpg Corsair bayonet.jpg Cabal Doll.jpg Steel cannon ram.jpg Skullbones repeater.jpg Shaman Doll.jpg Masterwork.jpg Spinecrest sword.jpg Corsair Cutlass.jpg Bloodfire Sabre.jpg Bloodfire broad.jpg Bitter Ends.jpg Bejeweled Broad.jpg Scoundrel Dagger.jpg Searing Cannon Ram.jpg
Nautilus Blade.jpg
Masterwork.jpg
Master Fencer.jpg
Spinecrest sword.jpg
Corsair Cutlass.jpg
Bloodfire Sabre.jpg
Bloodfire broad.jpg
Bitter Ends.jpg
Bejeweled Cutlass.jpg
Bejeweled Broad.jpg
Freebooter Sea Chart.jpg
Explorer Sea Chart.jpg
Dagger Bear.jpg
Curse Breaker Doll.jpg
Corsair bayonet.jpg
Cajun cannon ram.jpg
Cabal Doll.jpg
Steel cannon ram.jpg
Skullbones repeater.jpg
Shaman Doll.jpg
Phantom cannon ram.jpg
Makeshift Cannon ram.jpg
Lucky Charm.jpg
Iron Priming ram.jpg
Haunted cannon ram.jpg
Revenant.jpg
Grand Blunderbuss.jpg
Steel cannon ram.jpg
Rumrunner Sea chart.jpg
Sacred Pistol.jpg
Scoundrel Dagger.jpg
Searing Cannon Ram.jpg

Maybe mods giving some editing to pic so more friendly view :)

Incredible collection Adhy!!! Are all of these yours or did you get some pics from pirate wiki?

Back