Glitch  Weird Glitch

I know what happens in a fishery.

Initially you throw your bait. Close.

Press Ocean Eyes and the space bar.

After this, throw again, very nice... lol

mike, that same thing happened to me after repairing, i was holding a hammer everywhere i went.
An awesome glitch to try is when u want to go to the boss darkhart on padres, you go to the little village. Then run around until you find the stairs. go up them then the very first building to your right has too windows. you jump between them. run, then swim, out to the farthest stick you can see, and run into it. you are now on the back beaches of padres. find the little side trail that takes you to darkfart. :)

lol u spelled dark hart as dark FART lol hilarious mistake

ok, i know we had the glitch, all high levels lost their pants, their weapons, but when i landed in port royal yesterday, thought, jeez not again, but they were actually having a no pants party, those are kinda cute surfer shorts, lol, what will the guys think of next:rolleyes:

Lol that happend to my pirate I was like noooooooo cause I switched a weapon and suddenly it says weapon deleted. That was uncool cause I like to keep my wepaons on me at all times------>:daggermouth:

Here's another weird glitch she was holding a tonic bottle and for some reason only I could see it.
screenshot_2010-11-09_22-34-14.jpg

Back