Glitch  Weird Glitch

I like the glitch where during invasion pirates heal other pirates and they end up in the healing position :D Lol I think its very funny.. especially when they start dancing ! xD

I have seen that a few times Mike. I haven't gone through it myself though. I do know that makes your character unstable and leads to other problems. I did a boarding with two players that had that glitch and it crashed us all.

I have seen that as well. It is pretty funny. I have also seen people with hammers or whatever after they get off a ship from repair and it stays with them.

That happened to Misty with the fishing pole, she was flipping it like you do a coin. Very funny, but not to her because if I remember right, she couldn't get out it.

This may or may not have been a glitch .I'm still not sure what happened.
I logged on one evening and my brand new hard to get black pants were gone.There i was landing on Padre no pants
my black sash was wrapped around my kneck. Ithought "what the?? I quickly logged off after i got some pants from my
inventory.when i logged back in ,my black pants were gone forever. i've yet to get another pair like them.

I logged on one evening and my brand new hard to get black pants were gone.There i was landing on Padre no pants
my black sash was wrapped around my kneck. Ithought "what the?? I quickly logged off after i got some pants from my
inventory.when i logged back in ,my black pants were gone forever. i've yet to get another pair like them.

Awww!! That is terrible! I searched forever for the black clothing and was more excited getting it then any weapon! LOL

mike, that same thing happened to me after repairing, i was holding a hammer everywhere i went.

An awesome glitch to try is when u want to go to the boss darkhart on padres, you go to the little village. Then run around until you find the stairs. go up them then the very first building to your right has too windows. you jump between them. run, then swim, out to the farthest stick you can see, and run into it. you are now on the back beaches of padres. find the little side trail that takes you to darkfart. :)

I found a few items at Dark heart that I really love. I have lost a couple of weapons the same way including a famed pistol that was really nice!

Molly were you not aware that first you need to wink at Darkhart then smile then you do a dance called bladestorm? Everytime you do this ritual he will give you something of value! :p

Are you kidding or are you all going to watch me make a fool out of myself? lol If i thought i could get some good clothes i'd do it.

Back