Weird...

This is not that weird - I just found that odd ... :confused:, but since I saw it just now on the way to the movie theater, it's still fresh on my memory.

We were stopping on a traffic light, and I saw this a guy - the driver of the car right next to us - was busy taking off his shirt. I was thinking, wth is he doing ... Then I saw his kid (probably) on the front passenger seat had no shirt either, and the passenger on the back seat. All the windows of their SUV were rolled down. I just realized that they must have been THAT hot (and it wasn't even 90 F). You know, in the South, it could get really, really hot (two days ago, the sign outside a bank building registered 105 F) ... but even though I live in the South, I could not get used to see ppl drive around without shirt (except on the beach in Florida). No wonder stores here usually have signs at the door "Shirt and Shoes are required to enter store" ...
And that's why ppl usually generalize us as Red Necks ... :facepalm:

This is not that weird - I just found that odd ... :confused:, but since I saw it just now on the way to the movie theater, it's still fresh on my memory.

We were stopping on a traffic light, and I saw this a guy - the driver of the car right next to us - was busy taking off his shirt. I was thinking, wth is he doing ... Then I saw his kid (probably) on the front passenger seat had no shirt either, and the passenger on the back seat. All the windows of their SUV were rolled down. I just realized that they must have been THAT hot (and it wasn't even 90 F). You know, in the South, it could get really, really hot (two days ago, the sign outside a bank building registered 105 F) ... but even though I live in the South, I could not get used to see ppl drive around without shirt (except on the beach in Florida). No wonder stores here usually have signs at the door "Shirt and Shoes are required to enter store" ...
And that's why ppl usually generalize us as Red Necks ... :facepalm:
Rednecks hahaha! ;) Very nice Jade!

Back