Welcome John BadKidd to the Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Alittle about me...Names Johnny i am a 6th year World of Warcraft retiree due to medical reasons i had to leave all my stuff behind and i started my search for a new game that i was able to play and stumbled around for about 2 weeks till a friend online told me about pirates...so far so good hope to make this a new home thanks again for the welcomes and all....but anyways i was hoping that there might be some older members(i know its a younger generation game) but every game has there old timers i hope anyways lol ok then thanks for hearin me and hope to see some of yall in game

Well Alittle about me...Names Johnny i am a 6th year World of Warcraft retiree due to medical reasons i had to leave all my stuff behind and i started my search for a new game that i was able to play and stumbled around for about 2 weeks till a friend online told me about pirates...so far so good hope to make this a new home thanks again for the welcomes and all....but anyways i was hoping that there might be some older members(i know its a younger generation game) but every game has there old timers i hope anyways lol ok then thanks for hearin me and hope to see some of yall in game
Hope you like it here:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back