Welcome to the Crew Packet

Do you have the Welcome to the Crew Packet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kate Goldwalker

Fairy Tail Girl
Today I was trying to explain to my oldest son how the invasions have been going, where the enemies have been coming from and their target. So instead of pulling each map for each island up after teleporting to each of them, I pulled out my pamphlet that I got from POTCO when I first joined the crew. After opening up the map for Merchants for each island, I realized that these maps were obsolete!

This got me thinking... I'm wondering how many people still have this and how many have no clue what it is.

I first came to the Caribbean in Feb 2008, but did not become a member until May 2008. When I joined, POTCO sent me a Welcome to the Crew Packet. It came with the phamplet, a flag a two 14 day free trials for POTCO to give out to a friend. This was before they created the came cards, before the changes to the islands and caverns. Before invasions. This was a long time ago in the POTCO world.

So here are the pictures of the pamphlet and flag. Please answer the poll above also.

WTCPcover.jpg
WTCPp1.jpg
WTCPp2.jpg
WTCPp3.jpg
WTCPp4.jpg
WTCPMM.png
WTCPp7.jpg
WTCPp8.jpg
WTCPp9.jpg
WTCPp13.jpg

Looks like I'm the 1st one to answer 'Yes, still have the packet.'

Although I already used the 2 game cards, I still have everything else in good condition. I also still have the '3d glasses' they sent out when they added the 3d option to the game.

Looks like I'm the 1st one to answer 'Yes, still have the packet.'

Although I already used the 2 game cards, I still have everything else in good condition. I also still have the '3d glasses' they sent out when they added the 3d option to the game.
I've got those glasses as well.

I will put "Special Thanks to Kate Goldwalker for providing the images." I can't guarantee that it will be there forever. I will however post a blog mentioning your name that will in fact last. Do you have a wiki account I can link the page to?

I will put "Special Thanks to Kate Goldwalker for providing the images." I can't guarantee that it will be there forever. I will however post a blog mentioning your name that will in fact last. Do you have a wiki account I can link the page to?
No, I don't have a wiki account. Should I create one? Send me a pm here.

I wish a had gotten one of these... :mad: I also heard a rumor a while back that winners of a POTCO contest, never received the prizes they won. Disney may not have the best mailing team...

I have it too, though it took about 6 months to get here after i signed into POTCO..

Though i recieved mine after the changes to the islands were made... so why send one if its no use..?

Lol i do remember being excited when i got this... was this also where we got the 3d glasses or did those come after? With all the moving i've done since coming to college i'm not sure where that flag is but i still have the maps and such.

Back