Welcome to the Crew Packet

Do you have the Welcome to the Crew Packet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks... that made me realize also that the world map image I have didnt get uploaded... so here it is:

WTCPWM.png

All I received was a "welcome" email from POTCO when I joined. *I wish I would have been lucky enough (as many of you) in having such packages/objects delivered personally.

The idea of sending something special (along to someone via mail delivery) has become today a lost art...I am afraid.

All I received was a "welcome" email from POTCO when I joined. *I wish I would have been lucky enough (as many of you) in having such packages/objects delivered personally.

The idea of sending something special (along to someone via mail delivery) has become today a lost art...I am afraid.

Ikr? I read this thread and felt a little 'jealous' because along the way, we became 'ordinary' to Potco, not special anymore. We could see it as they tried hard to sell their product by luring (read: giving incentives) to the first few ppl who took a chance to try something new. And once it was proven that this game could attract more customers, Disney Potco didn't feel like treating the rest of us special anymore.

Well, too bad for them ... probably if they commit more to revive this game, it's important to give some incentives to loyal customers too. As a marketing tool, it would be nice if they would send us something in the mail right now ... :cool: But considering they wouldn't even allow more funding for the development of the game itself, I guess I'd wait forever if I expected them to do something like that again. :eek:

I was sorting through some of my personal stuff a couple days ago and found my 3D glasses along with the letter which was sent out with them.
We need to make a poll to see how many people actually wore those glasses :sun: (more than once) to play POTCO, lol.

Back