Well... New Story/Stories...?

brianizweird

Wanted Pirate
I know, I know. I've been away for a long time. But I have risen and reading Dracula by Bram Stoker. Also I have taken the habit of using the Amino app more often than this, as you can probably tell. If anyone is wondering why I've used this website so sparingly as of late, it's because I haven't been getting many notifications. On the Amino app, there are constantly things I can check and plenty of people who are online frequently there.
Anyways, the original reason why I am posting this multi-paragraph post(Sorry, new habit of mine to write in long paragraphs). I have created 2-3 new stories. I know, I said that the last one might be the big turnaround in my writing history and I can actually finally finish a story. But, I lied without realizing it. I have created two new stories that are connected and I'm planning for another big one, which I am working with a friend to create.
The two which are connected are all about these creatures that I have created called Wepts. They are supposed to be sort of a cross between vampires and zombies. They feast upon human flesh and are very pale. Their eyes, hair, veins(which are visible through their skin) and nails are fully black and often their hair is long and uncut. The disease which had turned the people into Wepts in the first place, known as Fading Body, originated from mutated plants. Nobody knew what was causing the illness, so and nobody at the time knew the effects which it will take on the victims. So, the victims were banished from their home villages and had turned into the Wepts fully. Another way someone can contract the disease is by being bitten or scratched by a Wept deep enough to draw blood. The disease would then get into the victim's bloodstream, therefore they are contaminated by the Fading Body disease. If you would like to read the finished short story about Wepts, please tell me in the comments. I have also started to create a prequel for this short story, but the prequel has chapters. I am finished with the first chapter and starting on the second, while working on a different story with my friend as stated before.
The newest story, the one with my friend, is based off of something we saw called the Haunted Graveyard. So, I will call this story 'The Haunted Graveyard Story' to make it easier for both you and me in future reference. I will add on this in a different post later, as this post is already long enough to put someone to sleep most likely.
SO! If you would like to read the Wepts short story, please tell me in the comments. Also, if you would like to read the first chapter of the Wepts Prequel, please tell me in the comments.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day.

Back