Discussion What addition are you most hyped for when TLOPO returns?

What addition are you most hyped for in TLOPO?

• Just being able to play

• New islands.

• Stability

• New RC quest

• THE SEA SERPENT!

• NEW AXES!!!!

• You don't care!!

• SHIP VS SHIP

• SHIP BOARDING(AKA FLAG SHIPS!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I aint in favor of the BP quest thing either since if they plan to do Headstone questline then we have to beat blackpearl boss battle anyways making that questline desirable to complete still

• Aye! Playing again and enjoying the good stuff they come up with will be the treat. I would wait some more thou if they anticipate to fix invasions too :) although this could also keep till another maintenance :)
    Downtime hope over soon.jpg

• Aye! Playing again and enjoying the good stuff they come up with will be the treat. I would wait some more thou if they anticipate to fix invasions too :) although this could also keep till another maintenance :)View attachment 81458
O jeez I will be happy with whatever... lets just say I tried out another similar game *cough* and well, it doesn't nearly hold the amount of sophistication and hard work that TLOPO has.Thats all, no tea, no shade at other games...

I'm hype about this new island and the challenge you have to go through to get to it...buwahhhhhhh!!!!..nah! well that's what I'm suspecting....lol:pirate ship:

How do I make a poll?
I'm not sure or not if you can add a poll to a thread you have already created, but when you create a new thread, scroll to the bottom and that's where you can create a poll. I'm not sure if you can create one after a thread has been posted but you can always copy and paste your OP, create a new thread with the poll and ask a moderator to merge the two.

How do I make a poll?

I'm not sure or not if you can add a poll to a thread you have already created, but when you create a new thread, scroll to the bottom and that's where you can create a poll. I'm not sure if you can create one after a thread has been posted but you can always copy and paste your OP, create a new thread with the poll and ask a moderator to merge the two.
To my knowledge you can also just PM a moderator and ask them to add one for you (with poll title and options in the request). But I guess that works too :)

Back