What Am I?

Sparrabethforever

Pirate Apprentice
Alright, this is another game that I came up with on my other forum. This one wasn't as popular but it's still pretty fun. The rules for this game are rather similar to my other game I posted except in this game I will be pretending to be something or somebody and you will have to guess what or who I am based on my clues and then the next person will get a turn and so on and so forth. Seem simple enough right? Here are the rules:

1. Use yes or no questions ONLY!! (I say that in bold print with an underline underneath it because of the fact that people weren't really following the rules in either of my two games. I have to admit, me included lol!

2. The same rule applies in here as if somebody guesses correctly and has their turn then they won't be able to guess or have a turn the next round since I want to try and make sure that everybody has a turn. At least try to make that happen since it's rather boring when the same people keep taking their turns again and again.

3. Once again and I can't stress this enough,.. be honest!! If somebody guesses either what or who you're trying to be then you need to be fair and admit it. NO cheating!!!

4. Have fun!!

I'm not sure if I'm forgetting something, but once again, if you have any questions feel free to ask me!! :D

Okay, I'm a person. :)

Back