What Are The Chances Of Me Being Banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait ... Rose, was it you or Edgar, pvp-ing with Basil and me? I complimented you by calling you "You rocked, girl!" :confused:
Yes Jade, today is the first time of us doing this :D

first of all rose i despise the word cuss it should be curse but this all depends where u live anyways disney seems to have figured out that many ppl use this word and get around the chat filter and just recently it has shown as red i said it without realizing it and i have not gotten a ban yet also i have figured out how to get curse words by the chat filter though i dont use it.... much (only when i get reall mad that not often for me)
yes but us Michigander people use cuss so.... :)

Lol, I live 15 min. away from Maryland.

No they don't. A lot of Maryland is actually city area. Idk how they talk out in the hillbilly part of Maryland though, lol.

Lol, I live 15 min. away from Maryland.

No they don't. A lot of Maryland is actually city area. Idk how they talk out in the hillbilly part of Maryland though, lol.

wrong those people that i was talking about come from baltimore and yes i know most of maryland is city like

I would suggest not talking about it further in a public forum if you're looking to keep it on the down-low. Especially a public forum that Disney employees have been known to view from time to time...
Oh.... Well this is just dandy. (I would appreciate if someone could DELETE this thread O_O!!!)

lol yea but they might search through thread topics and see this topic "what are my chances of getting banned?" and look into what it was about :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back