What Are You Being For Halloween?

Player

Site Founder
What are you being for Halloween? If your not going to wear a costume are you going Trick-or-Treating? If your not going Trick-or-Treating then what are you doing on Halloween?

I was gonna be a demented easter bunny with like a basket full of human parts and running around with a knife but now im a seriel killer:D

Well, I am too old to trick or treat..

I have to work on Halloween until 6pm and, I am still not sure what I am going to do after work. I might go to a costume party. :)

I don't think I'm dressing up, and my kids don't trick or treat anymore, :( probably wear my witches hat and give out candy to the few trick or treaters we get. lol

We dont celebrate halloween down under as u guys do, We sometimes have 1 or 2 kiddies knocking on the door saying trick or treat but thats about it.

well out here in the desert it can be miles between places, so i don't get many trick or treaters. normally i get some treats, just in case. i always end up eating the treats myself and watching scarry movies on halloween night. however i did get a knock on the door late one halloween night a few years ago. now for someone who never gets a knock on the the door this was very scarry indeed. as it turned out, it was just a rabbit that had lost it's way. when i went to the door i don't know who was scaried the most, me or the rabbit. happy halloween everyone.:oops:
EDIT (Oct 30, 2010 1:47 PM):
I was gonna be a demented easter bunny with like a basket full of human parts and running around with a knife but now im a seriel killer:D

yes amelia! now that's my kind of pirate!

I'm going to this amusement park that has a bunch of hunted houses. Then when I get home I'm gonna watch paranormal activity.

That sounds like fun Player! Have you seen the Paranormal 2, my boys said it was creepier then the first one. I have not seen either one myself, those kind of movies tend to creep me out too much and I like to sleep at night. lol

That sounds like fun Player! Have you seen the Paranormal 2, my boys said it was creepier then the first one. I have not seen either one myself, those kind of movies tend to creep me out too much and I like to sleep at night. lol

no, not yet but I want to. Yeah, that's the point of the movie its suppose to scare you lol.

Was going to a halloeen bday party as Molly but can't find a Fedora hat with a feather.

What a cool idea Molly, could you buy a fedora hat and add a feather, you could spray paint it the color of Molly's and also buy a nice feather the color of Molly's at a craft store. If it works out, you should post of pic.;)

Back