What are you listening to now?

Garth-Brooks-Man-Against-Machine.jpg Garth Brooks. Getting ready and in the mood for the concert tomorrow!

Listening to a mix of these artists rn including

<3 RHCP Can't Stop

<3 Nirvana Come As You Are

<3 The Verve Bitter Sweet Symphony

Last edited:
Just got back from Garth Brooks concert and I'm still listening to his live album. Man its been a long 19 years since I saw him last

Just got back from Garth Brooks concert and I'm still listening to his live album. Man its been a long 19 years since I saw him last
How was it? I have no idea if he's gonna be touring anywhere near me, but I'll be able to see Lynyrd Skynrd, Rodney Atkins, maybe Big & Rich, and hopefully John Michael Montgomery.

I have multiple songs which I listen to, but I can't link them because some are explicit. I normally listen to Billy Joel or Dire Straits songs, although I'm not listening to anything now.

Last edited:
How was it? I have no idea if he's gonna be touring anywhere near me, but I'll be able to see Lynyrd Skynrd, Rodney Atkins, maybe Big & Rich, and hopefully John Michael Montgomery.
It was AWESOME. Definitely worth going to. Took my 16yr old son to it(his first concert) and he loved it too. Only thing is if he goes to another concert by someone else he might be disappointed after seeing Garth.

Charles Mingus - Goodbye Pork Pie Hat. (it is a weird name, but it is a tribute to Lester Young, a great tenor saxophonist who helped define many things about certain genres. The song was composed by Charles about a month after Lesters death if i remember correctly) Pork pie hat is a reference to Lesters tendency to wear them.

For those of you interested
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxz9eZ1Aons

Back