What are you listening to now?

Aercor

Pirate
Ahoy,

This is a chance to share your favorite tunes and discover new ones. Whenever you're listening to a song that you love and think everyone should here it, post it below.

A couple rules:
  • Listen to and respect staff!
  • Use spoilers: Displaying a multiple videos on the page can start causing people to lag and make the experience uncomfortable. Please post videos in spoilers in consideration for yourself, others, and because it is in the section guidelines. See here for me.
  • Keep profanity and/or vulgar content at a minimum: Remember, there are pirates of all ages on the forums. Please use censored/clean versions of songs and/or videos if you think it's inappropriate for some pirates.
  • Respect Others: Yes, people enjoy different styles of music that you may not. Please do not have a rude attitude on this thread, or start arguments. Otherwise, I will ask a staff member to remove your posts completely. There's a difference between being a jerk and constructive criticism.
  • Have fun!
  • Rules are subject to change at any time without prior notice!

I'll start! These are two of my favorite songs/mashups!

This is Gospel - Panic! at the disco

Sugar, This is Gospel (Mashup) - Panic! at the Disco & Fall Out Boy

Two Steps From Hell recently released their new album, Battlecry. I've been indulging in its orchestral awesomeness via Spotify, but here's one of my favorite pieces in the album:

Additionally, this probably is my favorite TSFH piece. If you watch the video, around 2:05 the conductor looks as if he's about to lead a charge... I actually mimic this, even in the car... Muahahaha!

Adding a video won't kill any of you ya know x)

House of Cards Soundtrack #13. Two Kinds of Pain …

Back