What are your favorite TV show(s)?

I'm hearting an old series called "October Road" that ran for a couple of years. Don't think it's on the tube anywhere, but you can find the episodes on streaming services. (And the cast filmed its own mini-episode to resolve plot mysteries and posted it online after the network canceled them.) Great soundtrack too... Ryan and the Cardinals, a very New England feel...

Here are some of mine (or at least what I own on DVD). These do not include my favorite animated shows. In no particular order

The Monkees
I Love Lucy
The Adventures of Superman
The Patty Duke Show
The Lucy Show
The fish Van Dyke Show
Mary Tyler Moore
Taxi
WKRP in Cincinnati
ALF
Golden Girls
The Muppet Show
Fraggle Rock

Animated shows are a much longer list.

Friends, random Science shows/docs, random nature shows/docs, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, sometimes George Lopez, sometimes Full House, of course Spongebob Squarepants, and prob forgetting some..

Grimm, The A-Team, Longmire, Hell on Wheels, Vikings, Get Smart, Hogan's Heroes, Last Man Standing, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and as soon as I start watching it Game of Thrones. And I suppose Band of Brothers counts even though it's a miniseries

Newer shows... Supernatural, NCIS, GOT, Midnight Texas, Vikings, HOW, Stranger Things & many History, HGTV & others, I go back to the 60s so I have many old fave westerns, cop, Star Treks, PI & Dr shows also...

In terms of current shows I'm very much a fan of both Blackish and Young Sheldon. I was quite astonished when I liked Young Sheldon better than Big Bang Theory... I wonder if they can maintain that level of writing?

The Twilight Zone Original
Outer Limits
All Star Trek variants, old and new
The Honeymooners
All Warner Bros cartoons (except the stuff after 1965)
Battlestar Galactica
Doctor Who
Pink Panther cartoons
The Jetsons
The Flintstones
Bewitched
I Dream of Jeannie
Hogan's Heroes
The Addams Family
1960s Batman
The Monkeys
Get Smart
MASH
Perry Mason
The Avengers
UFO
The Man from UNCLE
Lost in Space
Alfred Hitchcock Hour
Dragnet
Carol Burnett Show
The Time Tunnel
Mission Impossible
Rockford Files
Columbo
Kojak
The Night Stalker
Cheers
Law & Order
Seinfeld
Spongebob
South Park
Simpsons
Futurama
Daria
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
Colbert
And like 50 or 60 others.

But I cannot stand the "adult" themed and steamy stuff that's now all the rage on cable. I don't like drug shows or mob glorification stuff either.

And you might have guessed by now that we have a server in the house with over 50,000 TV shows, movies, cartoons, etc. Well, maybe you didn't "guess" that, but it's what streams on all of our TVs at home.

My dad...

Outer Limits
The Honeymooners
Battlestar Galactica
Doctor Who
Pink Panther cartoons
The Jetsons
The Flintstones
Bewitched
I Dream of Jeannie
Hogan's Heroes
The Addams Family
1960s Batman
The Monkeys
Get Smart
MASH
Perry Mason
The Avengers
UFO
The Man from UNCLE
Lost in Space
Alfred Hitchcock Hour
Dragnet
Carol Burnett Show
The Time Tunnel
Mission Impossible
Rockford Files
Columbo
Kojak
The Night Stalker
Cheers
Law & Order
Seinfeld
Spongebob
South Park
Simpsons
Futurama
Daria
Colbert

But I cannot stand the "adult" themed and steamy stuff that's now all the rage on cable. I don't like drug shows or mob glorification stuff either.

And you might have guessed by now that we have a server in the house with over 50,000 TV shows, movies, cartoons, etc. Well, maybe you didn't "guess" that, but it's what streams on all of our TVs at home.

My dad...
Loved Man from UNCLE * Girl from UNCLE too!!!

Outer Limits
The Honeymooners
Battlestar Galactica
Doctor Who
Pink Panther cartoons
The Jetsons
The Flintstones
Bewitched
I Dream of Jeannie
Hogan's Heroes
The Addams Family
1960s Batman
The Monkeys
Get Smart
MASH
Perry Mason
The Avengers
UFO
The Man from UNCLE
Lost in Space
Alfred Hitchcock Hour
Dragnet
Carol Burnett Show
The Time Tunnel
Mission Impossible
Rockford Files
Columbo
Kojak
The Night Stalker
Cheers
Law & Order
Seinfeld
Spongebob
South Park
Simpsons
Futurama
Daria
Colbert

My dad...
Wow, I loved UFO. I haven't seen it in a very long time, does it stand up well or look dated? Did you miss Space 1999 and The Prisoner? They seem your style...

Back