What are your favorite TV show(s)?

What were your opinions on Starbuck (and Boomer) being female characters in the remake? I know some fans were upset about it, and Dirk Benedict (the original Starbuck) was really mad :D
Dirk Benedict was cool about it. He even took Katie out to Starbucks to show no hard feelings.

What were your opinions on Starbuck (and Boomer) being female characters in the remake? I know some fans were upset about it, and Dirk Benedict (the original Starbuck) was really mad :D
I thought the ladies did a great job but the originals are who I think of first when I remember the series... enjoyed both versions as a whole!

Original series or the remake? I can enjoy the original, but I was hooked on the remake, still re-watch it at times.

I like 'em both but the remake is way more, well, yeah.

Wow, I loved UFO. I haven't seen it in a very long time, does it stand up well or look dated? Did you miss Space 1999 and The Prisoner? They seem your style...

LOL, all older TV, with a few good exceptions, seem dated. I like that in an old TV show to be honest.
UFO appeals to me because of its surreal, dated themes.

I also love Space 1999 and the Prisoner.

I like 'em both but the remake is way more, well, yeah.

LOL, all older TV, with a few good exceptions, seem dated. I like that in an old TV show to be honest.
UFO appeals to me because of its surreal, dated themes.

I also love Space 1999 and the Prisoner.
Well when I watched them they were brand new Lool ;)

Back