What Did U Get For Christmas Or Vice Versa

I got a touchscreen iPod I'm using to write this :p
I got Plants vs zombies for computer love it
Sims 3 for Montanan ds
Lots of clothing D:
Some games
Lots of hair stuff and some makeup

I got my Daughter one of those red Wii s ... not sure what the significance is behind the red but everyone that sees it comments on it... all I know is that the puppy I got her ate the little controler so now I cant get a replacement one in the same color... didn't think it was a big deal until I got past the intro on Epic Mickey... so now its back out for more controllers. It also does not pull up the license agreement over the internet for some reason.... arrgghhhh... As for me? My wife got me one of those old spice gift packs.... which I love but I keep telling her no matter how much I use I am not going to look like that guy when I step out of the shower.

We got our boys new phones, x-box Kinect, which I love to watch them play, the live action pics are hilarious. Clothes, i-tunes gift cards, gamestop gift cards, a little Christmas Cash, and my personal fave, a SKLZ Pro Mini Hoop with pro-grade backboard and break-away rim. It's really nice and sturdy, hopefully it's the last one I have to buy.lol They always seem to start a rousing game of b-ball right when I start dinner, so I'm dodging the b-ball while cooking.lol I got a new phone and lots of other goodies from family. The best gift was just being with all my family, parents, my sisters and their kids. In fact my niece started playing pirates Christmas day.lol I think she is hooked. Above all I feel really blessed to have the family I have and the friends I have made here. :piratemickey:

Back