What Did U Get For Christmas Or Vice Versa

haven't opened my gifts yet... since i'm the oldest i'm the only one who doesn't believe in Santa o.o everyone stays up late trying to see him and then they don't wake up until 1:00 pm... the suspense is killing me :mad:

I believe in Santa. Santa only comes to those who believe in him Rose.Your going to get coal in your stocking!
EDIT (Dec 25, 2010 2:31 PM):
We are waiting for the rest of our family to open presents. They should be arriving soon.

Coals ... :p

awww Santa's got a surprise coming. Keep looking. You got to Believe!
EDIT (Dec 25, 2010 3:40 PM):
I believe in Santa. Santa only comes to those who believe in him Rose.Your going to get coal in your stocking!
EDIT (Dec 25, 2010 2:31 PM):
We are waiting for the rest of our family to open presents. They should be arriving soon.

Still not here yet.........impatietly waiting.

haven't opened my gifts yet... since i'm the oldest i'm the only one who doesn't believe in Santa o.o everyone stays up late trying to see him and then they don't wake up until 1:00 pm... the suspense is killing me :mad:

I don't believe in Santa either......, but I don't have any brothers or sisters at all.....:)
EDIT (Dec 25, 2010 4:40 PM):
i got a lap top,snuggie,COD blackops,AC brotherhood, Sonic colors, toy helecopter,cloths,and 2 other games for christmas :D

what did u guys get

I sure hope you can fly the helicopter.......:eek: AHH!!!! WE ARE GOIN' DOWN!!! I REPEAT DOWN!! AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't say anything..... o_o

Hmmm....

I gave away a laptop, a diamond ring, a whole lot of toys for my three year old, a Wii game for my three year old, some other knick knack stuff I won't bore you with, etc.

I got some Coach perfume, Coach sunglasses, Coach earrings, Tiffany sunglasses (I love designer), Express clothes, a really pretty wind chime, a new diamond engagement ring, an amazing handmade bracelet with a charm that has my son's fingerprint on a charm (and it's extra, extra small to fit my wrist!!!! Sooooo perfect...it's my favorite gift....shhhhh), etc.

Hmmm....

I gave away a laptop, a diamond ring, a whole lot of toys for my three year old, a Wii game for my three year old, some other knick knack stuff I won't bore you with, etc.

I got some Coach perfume, Coach sunglasses, Coach earrings, Tiffany sunglasses (I love designer), Express clothes, a really pretty wind chime, a new diamond engagement ring, an amazing handmade bracelet with a charm that has my son's fingerprint on a charm (and it's extra, extra small to fit my wrist!!!! Sooooo perfect...it's my favorite gift....shhhhh), etc.
i just got my first Coach purse today :D i didn't know they sold Coach perfume o.o

I got most of my presents early but uh got clothes unfortunatley,weights for my bench, tampa bay buccaneers jersey and santa hat, money, my brother gave me a playboy and had me open it up in front of the family[akward] and a Hunting knife.

i just got my first Coach purse today :D i didn't know they sold Coach perfume o.o

*Tsk tsk* They make a lot of different Coach stuff! When me and my husband were first expecting, my mother-in-law gifted us (well more of me) with a really amazing Coach diaper bag. You can also get Coach keychains which are really cute! Last year I got a really nice set of gloves and a scarf from hubby. Find a Coach store...when you walk in its like leather and luxury heaven! Also, there's an online Coach outlet so you can find lots of stuff a little cheaper! Okay, I'm getting wee too excited....

Back