Votes: 13 36.1%
  • PvP

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Looting

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • All Of The Above

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
I think it's quite obvious that POTCO and other Disney online worlds had very little to offer outside of great social interaction. Almost no instanced worlds, instant teleportation, and the encouragement of teamwork in sailing are what kept me around.

I think it's quite obvious that POTCO and other Disney online worlds had very little to offer outside of great social interaction. Almost no instanced worlds, instant teleportation, and the encouragement of teamwork in sailing are what kept me around.
and the combat system. I loved it

Completing quests, fighting enemies, leveling up, and going on loot runs with random people was always fun. I occasionally enjoyed privateering too.

I loved fighting in the caves for those pretty gold chests of rare loot. And fighting on the high seas. And talking to friends. And fighting on the high seas. And I liked looking for legendary fish. And fighting on the high seas. And exploring was always fun. And, did I mention? I LOVED fighting on the high seas!

I loved the questing, especially the Story quests, and how they bridged the gap between "Pearl" and "Dead Man's Chest", as we may not have known what happened in that time frame otherwise.

Back