What Did You Watch As A Kid?

Apparently there bringing back looney tunes as in new episodes. Was a huge fan as a kid might have to check up on that.

Lol yep I remember Speedy. He was with the whole Looney Tunes gang! Loved Looney Tunes. Oh, Mighty Mouse... "Here I come to save the day!"

How about the cartoon George of the Jungle, Captain Caveman, Yogi Bear (cartoon)... "Hey Booboo, how about a pick-a-nick basket?"

haha Yogi! nice one! lol. What about "The Little Bit's" anyone? i am deep into nostalgia now. haha

I didn't watch much tv when I was a kid I was always outside playing, but when the weather was really bad and my father was on a mission we sometimes watched a musical or and adventure on video, like my fair lady or Oliver twist etc. I did also read many books. In winter I would be ice skating and have snowball fight or building snowmen etc. In summer I be running on inliners, hanging out at the beach, playing hide and seek in the garden etc.

I do know most Disney cartoons cuz at Christmass we always be watching the Christmas show. I remember I could so much relate to the Bull Ferdinand who would sit all day and smell the flowers. :D

lol i watched Angry Beavers, Ren and Stimpy, and alot of Catdog. I miss catdog.. i still watch that stuff. oh, and courage the cowardly dog. one episode scared the color out of me, was this weird one with this scarecrow thing cursed them bc the old dude had this tablet or something. i ran to my parents crying bc of it :mad:. man i miss the old cartoons :sad1:

ROFL. I know from the amount of things i've listed, it sounds like I watched an inordenant amount of tv when I was younger, but it's absolutely not true. I was allowed a half hour of tv a day. The rest was very similar to HeartOnFire. READ READ READ! and outside in the magic of the woods all day. A wonderful way to spend a day as a child. - fades into flashbacks of fond memories -

Anybody remember the early morning cartoon Pirates of Dark Water??? Used to watch it with my dad every morning before school :popcorn:

I forgot what it was called now but i do remember it had the character Skelator. xD That was probably the best show i watched when i was a kid.

Um...... The Amanda Show, Rugrats, Catdog, Invader Zim, Spongebob, Edd Ed & Eddy, Power Puffgirls :oops:, Dexter's Labrotory, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Hannah Montanna :oops:, Magic School Bus.... My list could go on & on.... (Mostly 90s stuff xD)

Hey Arnold, Rocket Power, Recess, The Wild ThornBerrys.... OOH! Look it! ---> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:1990s_Nickelodeon_shows Um... Boy Meets World, Bear in the Big Blue House ( :lol1: ), Even Stevens, Thats So Raven, Lizze McGuire, Phil of the Future, The Suite Life of Zach & Cody.... I watched TV A LOT

Back