What Did You Watch As A Kid?

Anyone remember the show "What a Cartoon!" from CN, that had different mini-shows each time? I used to watch the 90's shows that were on CN back then. Sailor Moon was very very popular over here in Sweden a while, used to watch that show everytime before school started lol :D

Okay lemme seeeeeeeee... Blue's Clues, Little Bear, Teletubbies, Franklin, Dora (sometimes), SPONGEBOB, Barney, The Wiggles (?), Looney Toons, Tom and Jerry, CatDog, Scooby-doo, Pappy Drew It, Power Puff Girls, more SPONGEBOB, Rugrats, Magic School Bus, Hannah Montana, Recess, Dexter's Labratory (I even had a toy Dexter!!), Naked Brother's Band (When I was like, nine, I was obsessed with them... :mad:), Full House, Danny Phantom, George of the Jungle, more Spongebob.
Yea, I think I watched a little too much TV... :oops:

Okay lemme seeeeeeeee... Blue's Clues, Little Bear, Teletubbies, Franklin, Dora (sometimes), SPONGEBOB, Barney, The Wiggles (?), Looney Toons, Tom and Jerry, CatDog, Scooby-doo, Pappy Drew It, Power Puff Girls, more SPONGEBOB, Rugrats, Magic School Bus, Hannah Montana, Recess, Dexter's Labratory (I even had a toy Dexter!!), Naked Brother's Band (When I was like, nine, I was obsessed with them... :mad:), Full House, Danny Phantom, George of the Jungle, more Spongebob.
Yea, I think I watched a little too much TV... :oops:

SPONGEBOB WOOOOT!!!!!!

SPONGEBOB WOOOOT!!!!!!
Here is a link about it http://nickelodeon.wikia.com/wiki/SpongeBob_SquarePants_2_:_The_Movie
and heres actual poster of the movie
Spongebob 2.png

The television shows that really only mattered to me as a kid were (in chronological order) :
  • "Gilligan's Island"
gilligan+island+title.jpeg

• The "Dukes of Hazzard"
521470_427450520606561_173708160_n.jpg

• "Tom & Jerry"
347697_1263287877606_400_300.jpg

• "The Incredible Hulk"
hulk_bill_bixby.jpg

Other shows I watched include, "Magnum P.I.," "Who's the Boss," "Looney Tunes," "Charlie's Angels," & "CHiPS."

Back