What Did You Watch As A Kid?

When I was young I watched grass grow lol kiddin, sort of.
I watched stuff like catdog, megaman just average kids shows.

what did i watch? old reruns of green acres. just say that and i start cracking up. it was so funny!
oops.gif

i loved catdog now i got the song in me head CatDog (CatDog) CatDog (CatDog)
Alone in the world is a little CatDog! lol oh and i loved Ren and Stimpy

Looney Tunes, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Spider-man, X-men, Batman: the animated series (all these 90's version), Animaniacs, Gargoyles, Darkwing Duck come to mind.

~Etar1pAI

i watched magic school bus

Love love loved Magic School Bus!!!

Drabon ball Z!!! :) , Tom and Jerry, Dementan Croaker, The Vengeant ( Japanese Cartoon) , oliver twist ( in addition to most cartoon network cartoons and some from nick, Yeah that includes the Powerpuff girls :oops:)

LOL. cuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!

Ok.... y'all ready for this? Rainbow Bright! Punky Brewster! The Noozles! (any of these ringin' any bells for anyone?) I also watched X-Men religiously after school! Rescue Rangers, The Jetsons.... wow, I gotta go watch some of my old video tapes now. ROFL.

Ok.... y'all ready for this? Rainbow Bright! Punky Brewster! The Noozles! (any of these ringin' any bells for anyone?) I also watched X-Men religiously after school! Rescue Rangers, The Jetsons.... wow, I gotta go watch some of my old video tapes now. ROFL.

This was me! Lets add Strawberry Shortcake (original cartoon!),Smurfs, GI Joe (Original), Transformers (Original), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Original), Voltron, Nickelodeon when it first started, Kids Inc. (Fergie was on this as a kid! Look it up.) Oh goodness! I know there is more... I'm getting old.

Hmm, I still watch this, Married with children, Three stooges, The Nanny, to name a few. Also, I watch a few British shows, Fawlty towers, Yes Prime Minister, Are you being served? My family, After you've gone, etc

hahahahahahahaha! Just remembered one... anyone else watch Speedy Gonzales? Arriba arriba! Andale andele!!!!! hahahahha, that and Mighty Mouse! woot. ahhhhhhhh, the good ol' days. :)

Lol yep I remember Speedy. He was with the whole Looney Tunes gang! Loved Looney Tunes. Oh, Mighty Mouse... "Here I come to save the day!"

How about the cartoon George of the Jungle, Captain Caveman, Yogi Bear (cartoon)... "Hey Booboo, how about a pick-a-nick basket?"

Back