What did your friend do to you?

i will gladly admit i have made more then a few farting potions in my pirate lifetime......

I have made some too. Mostly for revenge on people who burp on me. I also like to burp/fart on my friends. I love Chasing them because it is so fun. Yes I can be a little immature.:woot:

Hmm.... i can't find the screenshot!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! But I have a lovely picture of Jack Ironskull farting on Eliza Hartbreaker while she is innocently trying to brew potions. :( I also have a pic of my friend dancing over the top of me as I lie KO on the ground. Bloody pirates. >:D

Hmm.... i can't find the screenshot!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! But I have a lovely picture of Jack Ironskull farting on Eliza Hartbreaker while she is innocently trying to brew potions. :( I also have a pic of my friend dancing over the top of me as I lie KO on the ground. Bloody pirates. >:D

To funnnny,....i let my little nephew, manuel (he is 6) come over on the weekends, loves to play with my dogs, my parrot christa, and play on the computer, he does my potions i hate doing them,..half the time i fall asleep on the couch, and i tell him, dont be making fart potions, but you know,..that is his favorite kind, and i say Bella does not fart on people:oops:,....you better behave with my pirate,....i just pray someone does not come up with a screen shot of bella farting on someone:excited:, i would kill that little boy, well maybe not kill him,...but no McDonalds, for at least a month!:mad: little pirate nephew.jpg
EDIT (Apr 13, 2011 12:30 AM):
That is an awesome screenshot, Will! The other screenshots are funny too. Don't go afk by Rose! :lol1:

there is now only one safe place to afk, JAIL,.. cant tp there right,?..Bella gets KO by flatulence! :excited:.i just know, someone is going to be out to get me now, payback time is near,..and that would be a good one,...i just caught to many people one to many times:p

I have made some too. Mostly for revenge on people who burp on me. I also like to burp/fart on my friends. I love Chasing them because it is so fun. Yes I can be a little immature.:woot:
:D its really fun to be on abassa tortuga when your friend is primping (brittany if you read this no hard feelings :D) and just let them rip... hehe

i knew it, i knew it, i knew it, YES, you are my inspiration, Rose,....! You go girl, but promise, no farting on me when i not looking,..:woot:

well, i would want to do it when your looking, i mean i gotta have some respect :D..... but possibly when your afk.. hehe

:D its really fun to be on abassa tortuga when your friend is primping (brittany if you read this no hard feelings :D) and just let them rip... hehe

well, i would want to do it when your looking, i mean i gotta have some respect :D..... but possibly when your afk.. hehe

oh no, oh no, i can just smell, it now,...the end is near........:oops:

oh god, you guys got me on a roll.....stop it!:yum:

To funnnny,....i let my little nephew, manuel (he is 6) come over on the weekends, loves to play with my dogs, my parrot christa, and play on the computer, he does my potions i hate doing them,..half the time i fall asleep on the couch, and i tell him, dont be making fart potions, but you know,..that is his favorite kind, and i say Bella does not fart on people:oops:,....you better behave with my pirate,....i just pray someone does not come up with a screen shot of bella farting on someone:excited:, i would kill that little boy, well maybe not kill him,...but no McDonalds, for at least a month!:mad:View attachment 4431
EDIT (Apr 13, 2011 12:30 AM):
too funny.

there is now only one safe place to afk, JAIL,.. cant tp there right,?..Bella gets KO by flatulence! :excited:.i just know, someone is going to be out to get me now, payback time is near,..and that would be a good one,...i just caught to many people one to many times:p
u can tp to someone in jail. ok. here's how, run into the cell that someone came out of. then they leave the jail house and u get stuck in there. then people can tp to u. We had a dance party doing that. lol

u can tp to someone in jail. ok. here's how, run into the cell that someone came out of. then they leave the jail house and u get stuck in there. then people can tp to u. We had a dance party doing that. lol

ok, ok, now i know, i am getting tired, but you guys, know jail is my favorite place right,...i could picture, this, and just maybe, and this is a big maybe, you could talk me into having a del fuego jail fart party,..:party:.screen shot! i need a nap,....but could be a possibility, you never know about me,... only if molly and rose agrees to come:D but no guys, bella does not fart in front of guys:oops:, deal? :popcorn:

ok, ok, now i know, i am getting tired, but you guys, know jail is my favorite place right,...i could picture, this, and just maybe, and this is a big maybe, you could talk me into having a del fuego jail fart party,..:party:.screen shot! i need a nap,....but could be a possibility, you never know about me,... only if molly and rose agrees to come:D but no guys, bella does not fart in front of guys:oops:, deal? :popcorn:

deal lol, sounds great

now that, sounds like fun.

i gotta find my old friend the peddler and try out my peddler repelant ill be posting a picture of it soon dont want to find the picture right now

Back