What did your friend do to you?

JadeOHayes

Site Founder
Alright ... I thought Basil was one of my best friends. But look what he did to me!!

screenshot_2011-04-09_11-59-41.jpg

You guys must have done some interesting things with your friends. If you have some screenshots, post them here, and tell us your 'side of story' ... :D (as there might be the 'other side of story', according to your friend(s) ...). Or if you played pranks on them, let us see.
Just try to have fun but NOT TO BE MEAN.

screenshot_2010-12-23_09-26-41.jpg
She doesn't go AFK around me anymore.....
180649_109128652495008_100001936204347_71641_1155550_n.jpg

now that is funny!:iagree:
EDIT (Apr 12, 2011 3:31 AM):
i always was talking to adhy, and times he just would not answer, and i am thinking what the heck is he doing,...he is one of those people, no matter what i am doing, i dont care if he tp, he is always welcome,..not like i would be in the bathroom or something we dont have them in potc,...someone asked me, think it was little manuel, my nephew,.he 6,...said, no they dont have,.those,..so i tp to adhy, see what he was up to, why he wouldnt answer me,...and if he was afk, was a little curious, where he chooses to afk,..me...i always afk, in del fuego jail,..love it there,.or you can find me dancing nights on the bar stool, in faithful bride,..but make a longggg story short,...i have no idea, where adhy was when i took this,...but he definately was afking,.....or put him to sleep with my chatter, one of the two,.....(that is a new pirate i made to put in his guild, he taught me to sail)

It was actually very fortuitous timing. The Thrall behind this pirate (not seen in the picture) struck just as I took the screen shot.

She doesn't go AFK around me anymore.....
180649_109128652495008_100001936204347_71641_1155550_n.jpg

More i look at this Rose, there must be some kind of contest out there, this could win a first place. You definately caught the funny in this one....I mean, i dont even know girls who burp on people, too funny,...(not to mention you both master pirates,...imao... they say we have no sense of humor) I have always said, we are worse than the men when it comes to jokes! :woot:

Alright ... I thought Basil was one of my best friends. But look what he did to me!!

View attachment 4412

You guys must have done some interesting things with your friends. If you have some screenshots, post them here, and tell us your 'side of story' ... :D (as there might be the 'other side of story', according to your friend(s) ...). Or if you played pranks on them, let us see.
Just try to have fun but NOT TO BE MEAN.

Oh come on!! ( That was for the Background guys) Jade, it's payback time! :arrrrr:

Back