Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barracuda Blade

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Blightfang Edge

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Other

Votes: 23 56.1%

• Total voters
I don't really know how to work this, but my system keeps crashing during every sea battle (every time I fire on another ship/they fire at me). I can't get past the part where you have to destroy a Navy Ferret as a result. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Tyrant Blade. Two of them...

I believe he is asking what is the best cursed sword that you have. Have you completed Raven's Cove?

The OP included an other option in the poll so i'm pretty sure he meant all Famed swords. Just saying.

And no i haven't completed RC yet. Been trying to level fishing/potions (Tedious as that is).

I don't really know how to work this, but my system keeps crashing during every sea battle (every time I fire on another ship/they fire at me). I can't get past the part where you have to destroy a Navy Ferret as a result. Does anyone have any suggestions?

@RespectWomen For future reference, please make a new thread rather than posting on an unrelated topic.

Here would be the best place https://piratesforums.co/forums/tlopo-bugs-glitches-and-workarounds.104/

i got on my main pirate Behemoth Blade (bridge spot)one guy tagged him and i fnished him with grenade opened loot skull chest

World Eater Blade
Blade of the Abyss
Nautilus Blade
Bitter End
Spinecrest Sword
Ripsaw Blade
Razortooth Sword
Sharkfang Blade
Treachery's End
Doom Rattler

( Might have a few more, wrote without looking at my inventory :D )

( Edit: Remembered also having The Dark Mutineer and Dread Spike. There goes all of my current cursed blades :D )

Last edited:
Back