Discussion What do you think the update will contain?

What do you think?

• Total voters
I'm hoping for ram fixes but I understand that it might end up really just being bug fixes and optimizations to the game. I'm grateful either way with whatever we end up getting.

Agree loot is all junk, mats have dropped to the point it's not worth sailing for mat runs. If this direction continues we will lose even more players from the game
I hope it doesn't come to that, I would be saddened if Pirates went down again. It is a nice way for me to unwind at the end of a day and chat with my friends, Even my kids enjoy the game. The game continues to grow and get better and I hope it does for quite some time. The loot drops are a problem that I hope gets fixed, otherwise we won't be able to afford ships and the fine clothing offered or many other things without those prices coming down.

I'm hoping for ram fixes but I understand that it might end up really just being bug fixes and optimizations to the game. I'm grateful either way with whatever we end up getting.
This ties into fps, but you really should only have a problem with anything under 6 gb.

Back