What Does It Take??

Raven Trueheart

Site Founder
What in the world does it take to get on test server? I applied two years ago! Are there requirements? What would be reasons you won't qualify? I also posted this on POF hoping to get answers.

First of all you can't have any warnings or bans on your account, you have to be completely clean. If you're all set there, then you just have to wait until they are in need of more people on test, because they don't just take everybody that applies, they only take a certain amount of people.

Awww....that explains that...I got banned, darn! I tried to give out the numbers on a free 14 day unlimted access card. I thought I was being a good little pirate helping out a basic member get all they could out of the game.
Well..guess I'll never see test server!
sad1.gif
Thanks for your reply!

First of all you can't have any warnings or bans on your account, you have to be completely clean. If you're all set there, then you just have to wait until they are in need of more people on test, because they don't just take everybody that applies, they only take a certain amount of people.
Awww....that explains that...I got banned, darn! I tried to give out the numbers on a free 14 day unlimted access card. I thought I was being a good little pirate helping out a basic member get all they could out of the game.
Well..guess I'll never see test server! :sad1: Thanks for your reply!
no and not neccisarily
ok so you have to go 6 months without a ban or hold on your account and warnings no warnings and also test has to be open and if all those requirements are met then you get test server i have it and i got banned b4 i got it

i guess i was uper lucky then...when i started they had open test server apps...aka they were asking for ppl to join test.... and yes Test is a completely identical game as live but you get to see everything first there....there are some pirates who have never crosssed over even...( another words they play test exclusively ) and yes you can get test if you meet the requirements.... as for me and Misty we may get banned from both
pirate.wink.gif

Back