What Ever Happened To......?

In This thread, we'll talk about things that use to be in the game that aren't there anymore, or have disappeared. We'll start off the question with What Ever Happened To... then add what we want to talk about.
Ex: "What ever happened to... the old music?" We'll talk about it then move on to the next question if anyone was one.

I'll start it off.

What ever happened to the Peace Keepers? ( peace is the one thing they didn't keep)
EDIT (Jan 18, 2011 at 5:00 PM):
For about two days we'll talk about it and move on
Yeah the GM was awful... He won't even let me restart the guild when he isn't even getting involved in another remake or any Pirate Projects.. Sad really... With or without his permission I am going to revive P E A C E Keepers! :)

Yeah the GM was awful... He won't even let me restart the guild when he isn't even getting involved in another remake or any Pirate Projects.. Sad really... With or without his permission I am going to revive P E A C E Keepers! :)
Whether the GM was awful or not he still made/owned the guild. You should really respect his ruling on saying you can't use the same name. It would be the nice thing to do. It's extremely rude to not ask someone for permission before taking something that they made/owned. It's called stealing. Also if you do ask for permission before the fact and they say no, you should respect that. You should never ask someone only to get a yes, and if you get a no do it anyway. This is also called stealing. Also I can see why he wouldn't get involved with any of the past-POTCO projects to much drama and confusion.

Back