What Ever Happened To......?

Basil Darkratte

Site Founder
In This thread, we'll talk about things that use to be in the game that aren't there anymore, or have disappeared. We'll start off the question with What Ever Happened To... then add what we want to talk about.
Ex: "What ever happened to... the old music?" We'll talk about it then move on to the next question if anyone was one.

I'll start it off.

What ever happened to the Peace Keepers? ( peace is the one thing they didn't keep)
EDIT (Jan 18, 2011 at 5:00 PM):
For about two days we'll talk about it and move on

Your right... I haven't seen any since last summer
confused.png
I wondered what happened to them.

Disbannded I heard. GM was a real disaster.
In This thread, we'll talk about things that use to be in the game that aren't there anymore, or have disappeared. We'll start off the question with What Ever Happened To... then add what we want to talk about.
Ex: "What ever happened to... the old music?" We'll talk about it then move on to the next question if anyone was one.

I'll start it off.

What ever happened to the Peace Keepers? ( peace is the one thing they didn't keep)
EDIT (Jan 18, 2011 at 5:00 PM):
For about two days we'll talk about it and move on

They didnt keep peace how so?

Well that is certinly dastardly. Make another thread about it so we can hear more.

What every happen to Flagship Fridays?

Disney launched thousands of Flagships every friday and every other ship was a flagship it was awesome. When I was a level 3 or so I was proud that I stop my own Bulwark Flagship single handly. There were only 2 guards but still i impressed myself

lol. when i was like a lvl 10 and all i had was a light galleon cause i was basic i thought i was so cool to sink 5 bulwarks without sinking.
lol1.gif

Well, I have irrefutable proof there is at least one P E A C E keeper still around:

View attachment 2261

Hey a fellow corsair member! Well, that's just one. Maybe they are trying for a come back?
EDIT (Jan 21, 2011 at 7:36 AM):
What ever happened to...... "butt scratching"? Haha, thank goodness they got rid of that...Took it out with the coin flip?

I don't think so maybe. Other than that, it could be random

Back