What Good Is It To Kill Rage Ghost's?

Raven Trueheart

Site Founder
What good is it to kill Rage Ghost's when you already have party hat? You don't get anything else from it.....how many party hats do you want, for goodness sakes? They didn't think this one out very well!! Haha They need to add something like high level weapons in there to make you want to fight them. I got to admit it is fun and challenging.....but let's make it worth it!

It's not worth much when you already have the hat.
iagree.gif
Unless one of your hobbies is getting groggy. But if you are trying to get on the leaderboards for most times in jail they are well worth it!

Well in the futurte there should be different colored party hats its on disneys to do list. And same goes with foulberto once you got silver freeze and the famed throwing knives you want he becomes useless. Foulberto pretty much ruined the fun of getting famed.

Well in the futurte there should be different colored party hats its on disneys to do list. And same goes with foulberto once you got silver freeze and the famed throwing knives you want he becomes useless. Foulberto pretty much ruined the fun of getting famed.
not for the unlucky ppl AHEM me i rarely get famed like maybe 1 every 2 months

not for the unlucky ppl AHEM me i rarely get famed like maybe 1 every 2 months

Well if disney gives out something that easy then its worthless to me. I personally used to never throw away any famed weapon I got, and now i throw away a famed throwing knives every daay or 2 to make room for better weapons.

there is no fun i killing them why have them at all need something like AWSOME new close or a ship that was like great speed and canons ( i know that wont happen but who knows:D )
EDIT (Jan 25, 2011 at 1:59 PM):
there is no fun in killing them why have them at all need something like AWSOME new close or a ship that has like great speed and canons ( i know that wont happen but who knows:D )

What good is it to kill Rage Ghost's when you already have party hat? You don't get anything else from it.....how many party hats do you want, for goodness sakes? They didn't think this one out very well!! Haha They need to add something like high level weapons in there to make you want to fight them. I got to admit it is fun and challenging.....but let's make it worth it!
you get a party hat when you do!

Yea Dogdeckbones... it would be cool to get something like that top notch ship with speed! I like that idea!
Just need it to be worth the jail time you spend from messing with Rage Ghost's..lol

It's not worth much when you already have the hat. :iagree: Unless one of your hobbies is getting groggy. But if you are trying to get on the leaderboards for most times in jail they are well worth it!

Actually, Capt was hoping they fix the leaderboards for that, i know i have a good chance,...and now i know a way to up it, try to kill rage ghost!
woot.gif

Back