Glitch  What happened to you?!

JadeOHayes

Site Founder
Basil, Corey, Dragon and I were on the Dragon's ship, trying to take the Queen Anne's Revenge down when this happened ... Ouch! It seemed painful to get 'molded' into a cannon like that ... Poor Corey!

screenshot_2011-06-03_18-51-55.jpg

screenshot_2011-06-03_18-52-36.jpg

screenshot_2011-06-03_18-53-08.jpg

what happened was i was turned around the whole time. so like when i ran forward i was looking at the frony of my body. i think i have a video

idk how to uplaod a video onto here.

Is the extension still .avi? I don't think you can ... You have to save it as a movie first (.wmv) or upload it on your YouTube, then share the link in here (attach the link to the 'media' icon)

what happened was i was turned around the whole time. so like when i ran forward i was looking at the frony of my body. i think i have a video

Here's a link on how to upload a video to this site. The how to section has a how to for any situation
https://piratesforums.co/threads/how-to-upload-a-video.563/

I've seen someone turned that way in a cannon before. However, their head wasnt the cannon. Corey, that looked painful.

You didn't even ask you were like this is totally going on the internet :D ROFL

Pfffttt ... my best friends there, they knew me. Too bad if they didn't want it, it wasn't like I was going to 'torture' them with those screenshots ... ;)
Um, I take that back, I do prank my friends a lot ... they're just out of luck if they are around me :p

Pfffttt ... my best friends there, they knew me. Too bad if they didn't want it, it wasn't like I was going to 'torture' them with those screenshots ... ;)
Um, I take that back, I do prank my friends a lot ... they're just out of luck if they are around me :p

hey jade remember that thing i did. i dont see your ship !!!! lol

Back