What happens when TLOPO reopens...

e4cadfcb416351951c89f559ea48214e.png

Just wait til the game is more polished and see. Already just trying to play as much as I can. I also found bugs, its there a place I can report them because I've just been using the game feedback to report them, but if this is alright i'll just keep using that.

Just wait til the game is more polished and see. Already just trying to play as much as I can. I also found bugs, its there a place I can report them because I've just been using the game feedback to report them, but if this is alright i'll just keep using that.

That's perfectly alright! You may also use the "Bugs and Glitches" section of the forums :)

I want to thank all the developers and everyone that has worked so hard to make this game so that everyone can enjoy it. I also want to say how much better the game plays now and how much I enjoy playing. I found a Beta Key in Decenber 2016 and it was the greatest Christmas present I could have gotten!! Thank you!!

I love how the forums is getting so active! I can't wait to see the future for the forums and the game! Keep looting guys!

Back