Question What hobbies do you have?

Luna Storm

Forum Mod
Hi everyone!:)

I've had a pretty nasty day in RL today.

I always cheer up reading the posts of all you lovely kind people. As an empath and a HSP I literally feed off kind and positive energy and you guys have it! :)
So what are you're hobbies?

I like making things mostly. DIY and crafts.
I've done a wall mounted deer head out of cardboard.
A 3 tier rack for drying my wild mushrooms on.
A nesting box for birds.
At the moment I am making a winter house for the wild hedgehogs to hibernate in.
And attempting to make a take down now to play with:)

I used to enjoy practicing my defensive and offensive moves with a my partner's Viking battle sword. (He was in battle reenactment and thought me well) unfortunately the sword was left behind.

I enjoy messing about with a GIMP and am still learning to use the program. I used to use Photoshop and Ai so it's not too hard to learn the basics.
I like to go fishing when I can and swim in the lake. Also into survival and herbal remedies.
Cooking and reading..oh I'm pretty all over the place lol probably forgotten a few but this is long enough!
I'd love to hear what makes you happy and frees you from life's stresses:)

Last edited:
Seems we have a few thing in common Luna :p

Mostly I love to read, I permanently have a book with me. Reading is my way to be entertained,
learn interesting stuff and most of all to de-stress.

I love Archery (traditional English Longbow) and used to shoot/give public demonstrations at our
local Castle. I was first introduced to it as a teenager while reenacting with a group my brother
performed with. Sadly I often don't get time to practice these days.

I love to draw and paint, but again not as much as I'd like to :/

I very much enjoy decorating as well as cookery and gardening. I miss the huge garden we had in our old house, now we have more of a postage stamp size plot, a lot of which is concrete. But I'm getting together a nice collection of pot grown trees (apple, pear, orange and lemon so far) and filling the place with pots of herbs....all of which I use in the kitchen making scrumptious food or herbal concoctions for whatever ails us at the time :)

Oh and wood....... I find it to be very tactile, I have many random things made of wood just because I like the look and feel of it. Especially when it looks a bit rustic and unfinished. :)

My hobbies are:

Playing TLOPO
Sleeping
Being Bored
Working at my job
Reading nonfiction books on WW2.
Reading Manga
Watching Anime
Being Bored
And lastly, causally riding my bike around town.

EDIT:
Learning about modern History, (1877-now), I guess is another hobby of mine.

My hobbies?
I just tend to hang out at Port Royal, overwatching the docks and the new pirates.
I used to change colors, but I lost that ability a while ago.
Life goes by pretty slow these days, although invasions were pretty entertaining for me to watch when they used to happen.
It was especially fun to see the aftermath of people not knowing the consequences of getting too close to a Powder Keg Runner...
I guess those are my hobbies: watching the Port Royal scenery and waiting for my colors to return.

My Hobbies:
1. DIY crafts.
2. that will sound a bit weird perhaps but I LOVE my Job/it is also a Hobby to be a Fashion Designer and to Draw the NEW fashion Lines for the future and meeting New People. :happy:
4. Traveling around the World.
5. spending a lot of time with my Family and Friends.
6. playing GAMES!
7. going to SPA :D
8. Trying different food from all countries.
9. Watching Anime.

-Regards Chris.

I'm into martial arts (specifically Kung bugger off); fast cars, ; Loud but clear music (rock/alternative, rock/classic, rock/southern, country, silly songs like what's played at renessaince fairs and pirate shanties); I like movies, but not as much as I like to play Role Playing Games like Dungeons & Dragons... Right now, running a D20 system by Mythic Vistas which is out of print and called Skull & Bones (piracy in the Caribbean), Battletech is my favorite game to play; Anyone want to run a game for me? I spend lots of time on the computer. I like the older games, they have more soul. You have any questions? Ask!

I'm into mountaineering and to a lesser degree alpine skiing. I also like model railroading but have not been active in it for a few years, I hope to get back into it some day. I'm not sure if tlopo is a hobby but I'm obviously into that too. Oh, I forgot to mention photography, it kind of goes along with my mountaineering.

Last edited:
Back