What Is The Most Aweful Looking Thing You Have Seen On The Caribbean?

Raven Trueheart

Site Founder
No...they usually won't attack level 50 as long as you dont have a weapon in hand....but they do taunt you!
They sure are ugly up close!

corey

Pirate Lord
hmmm the worst looking thing in the caribbean. i would have to say anything on tormenta. thats why its so fun to kill them.

Bella

Site Founder
Well dont know how awful, and for modesty sake, i wont put a screenshot, but, bella, she a tiny girl, and was on tortuga, i said, ADHY, tp, right now, you got to see this,....man this girl,...well, little bella, she got left, out in that top department, i wanted to ask, how you get those, i want a pair,..didnt have the nerve though,,....they was AWFUL big, that all i can say:oops: No let me take that back, they was HUGE!

Bella

Site Founder
it was a guy who said something really bad to me i would tell u what he said but id get in trouble o.o
They say bad things to me all the time to, Christopher, you just let me know who they are, i swore Bella would never throw a grenade (to unladylike) but i leveled up just so i could get the big ball, and boy does that work wonders to shut them up. Hehe, and i dont get banned, for telling them off, you know i good at that! :facepalm:

They say bad things to me all the time to, Christopher, you just let me know who they are, i swore Bella would never throw a grenade (to unladylike) but i leveled up just so i could get the big ball, and boy does that work wonders to shut them up. Hehe, and i dont get banned, for telling them off, you know i good at that! :facepalm:
lol he said something *** related and then he tp away me and my friend were like WHAT TEH CRUD!?!?!?!?!?!?!? and it was freeeeeeeaaaaaaaakkkkky

Bella

Site Founder
lol he said something *** related and then he tp away me and my friend were like WHAT TEH CRUD!?!?!?!?!?!?!? and it was freeeeeeeaaaaaaaakkkkky
wait a minute, do i know your friend, i was playing with someone at general Hex yesterday, and he kept saying the word CRUD, over and over. and i was like, you realize we are standing in CRUD,...i like that word, has a good ring to it...hehe

wait a minute, do i know your friend, i was playing with someone at general Hex yesterday, and he kept saying the word CRUD, over and over. and i was like, you realize we are standing in CRUD,...i like that word, has a good ring to it...hehe :confused:
lol u prolly dont its jess cannonfire but were not friends any more