What Is The Most Aweful Looking Thing You Have Seen On The Caribbean?

Raven Trueheart

Site Founder
ugly.jpg

ugly1.jpg

ugly2.jpg

No...they usually won't attack level 50 as long as you dont have a weapon in hand....but they do taunt you!
They sure are ugly up close!

hmmm the worst looking thing in the caribbean. i would have to say anything on tormenta. thats why its so fun to kill them.

Well dont know how awful, and for modesty sake, i wont put a screenshot, but, bella, she a tiny girl, and was on tortuga, i said, ADHY, tp, right now, you got to see this,....man this girl,...well, little bella, she got left, out in that top department, i wanted to ask, how you get those, i want a pair,..didnt have the nerve though,,....they was AWFUL big, that all i can say:oops: No let me take that back, they was HUGE!

it was a guy who said something really bad to me i would tell u what he said but id get in trouble o.o

They say bad things to me all the time to, Christopher, you just let me know who they are, i swore Bella would never throw a grenade (to unladylike) but i leveled up just so i could get the big ball, and boy does that work wonders to shut them up. Hehe, and i dont get banned, for telling them off, you know i good at that! :facepalm:

They say bad things to me all the time to, Christopher, you just let me know who they are, i swore Bella would never throw a grenade (to unladylike) but i leveled up just so i could get the big ball, and boy does that work wonders to shut them up. Hehe, and i dont get banned, for telling them off, you know i good at that! :facepalm:
lol he said something *** related and then he tp away me and my friend were like WHAT TEH CRUD!?!?!?!?!?!?!? and it was freeeeeeeaaaaaaaakkkkky

lol he said something *** related and then he tp away me and my friend were like WHAT TEH CRUD!?!?!?!?!?!?!? and it was freeeeeeeaaaaaaaakkkkky

wait a minute, do i know your friend, i was playing with someone at general Hex yesterday, and he kept saying the word CRUD, over and over. and i was like, you realize we are standing in CRUD,...i like that word, has a good ring to it...hehe
confused.png

wait a minute, do i know your friend, i was playing with someone at general Hex yesterday, and he kept saying the word CRUD, over and over. and i was like, you realize we are standing in CRUD,...i like that word, has a good ring to it...hehe :confused:
lol u prolly dont its jess cannonfire but were not friends any more

Back