Discussion What Is Your Dream Customized Ship?

Stephen Teague

Pirate Lord
Title says it all. Whenever customization comes out, what ship and what hull/rigging upgrades do you want on it?

For me:
Storm Chaser War Sloop w/ Speed Rigging Upgrade

Fortune Hunter War Brig w/ Defensive Rigging (for loot runs)

Skull and Bones War Frigate w/ Offensive Rigging

I'd like to bring over my configurations from POTCO. They are as follows:

Screenshot_2012-06-11_20-09-11.jpg

Screenshot_2012-05-19_17-18-16.jpg

Screenshot_2012-05-19_13-01-27.jpg

War Frigate with max Copperhead, Black sails, Defensive Rigging. Basically the ultimate tank.

WarGalleon with max Fortune Hunter, Offensive Rigging. The loot run ship.

War Brig with max Storm Chaser, Speed rigging. Racing ship for days (about same speed as war sloop.)

If we ever have four ship slots, I'll change War Brig from Storm Chaser to Skull and Bones with Offensive Rigging. Then I'll have a Storm Chaser War Sloop with speed rigging as the 4th.

I basically play to each ship's strength/features.

Title says it all. Whenever customization comes out, what ship and what hull/rigging upgrades do you want on it?

For me:
Storm Chaser War Sloop w/ Speed Rigging Upgrade

Fortune Hunter War Brig w/ Defensive Rigging (for loot runs)

Skull and Bones War Frigate w/ Offensive Rigging
Id do the same just with copperhead war brig

Definitely a fortune hunter (medium) brig, with speed rigging, to make up for the loss of, and Gold sails... Since it's named Golden Champion- and it's cheaper to do a medium ship... :p

My dream ship would be to take a War Brig and customize it like this!
1701-k7.jpg

Yeah! Uh huh!
OK, I like the war brig storm chaser customization. Had that one a few times but cannot find the screenshot now.
The war sloop customized the same way rocked.
Of course it was even better with the cannon ram.

The most terrifying looking behemoth of a ship in light pastel colors

I will sink and plunder everything in sight but I wanna look cute while doing so dangit . /// .

Probably the most bizarre combination ever, but my dream ship would be a Storm Chaser War Galleon with golden sails and the dagger emblem.

Back