What is your favorite thing to do on POTCO?

Discussion in 'Pirates of the Caribbean Online' started by John Foulroberts, May 25, 2011.

1. John Foulroberts

Admin

What do you like to do when you're online? You can post what you like to do, and maybe why you like that certain thing!
    For me, I like to:

Loot: I love to loot because looting is random. Its full of surprises and excitement! (Or the complete opposite, LOL.) It also gets you some good clothing and most importantly, good weapons.

2. Constance O'hara

Constance O'hara Pirate Lord

Hmm.... my favorite thing to do is SvS....
    Probably 'cause it's fun to watch ppl run away and then fail miserably at running and sink...
    Or because it's HILARIOUS to watch people Take Cover! then two seconds later die.
    I'm an evil person..... :D

LEO likes this.
  3. Amelia Darkskull

Site Founder

My favorite thing to do is talk to other pirate buddies especially the ones i havent seen in a long time

4. LEO

LEO
    Site Founder

I also like SvS because all the battles are different. It's pretty rare that you will be fighting the same type of battle twice unless you are fighting the same ship over and over. If you sink a ship, I fell like i accomplished something because it was against another player and if I sink, Then i learn how to sink my enemy back. Oh and not to forget, It requires a lot of skill and I always like a challenge and SvS is the one to offer it in this game.

5. Etar1pAI

Etar1pAI Honorable Pirate

Potion brewing...just kidding...but I didn't mind it too much honestly. Now that I am in a real guild, things related to that, guild stuff and guild chatting (because I haven't been able to do that for so long) and poker the best. That's right lazy pirate, Jukka's blade is sharp, but Jukka also fancys gambling and I'll sit on my bum for an hour or so and play poker no problem.

~Etar1pAI

6. LEO

LEO
    Site Founder

This is why i like SvS and it never dies for me.

7. Bobby Flat Foot

Bobby Flat Foot Pirate Lord

I love talking to people in my guild!!! I also like fishing, looting pretty much anything suites me!! Potions on the other hand... I have a burning hate for potions but I have to do them xD

8. Constance O'hara

Constance O'hara Pirate Lord

-Another thing I like to do is level up... No just kidding I hate leveling up to death....
    -Well another thing I forgot to mention I like to do is PvP. I like watching weaker foes die because I pwned them...
    -And I also LOVE showing off my skills in sailing and my strong broadsides on helpless EITC and Navy...

9. corey

corey Pirate Lord

i like lvling and looting. even though im not good at either one

10. Kate

Kate Pirate Master

These would be my favorite things to do... and there are many more just not gonna have this list go forever lol.

Hang out and talk to freinds.
    Loot.
    SvS.
    Shop xD!
    Level.
    PvP.
    Quests. (Which i rarely do.)
    Mess Around.

11. Jason Bilgemartin

Jason Bilgemartin Honorable Pirate

My list,

Talking to friends and guild mates
    Looting
    Pvp
    Svs

12. Miss Anne Bridgebreaker

Site Founder

I like to... Chat. That's about all I do unless someone needs help :p I (as a pirate :p) Have no life ;)