Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Hip Hop or Rap

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Jazz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alternative

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
depends on what i'm doing... i love ALOT of different kinds of music lol anything with a set of drums and Lady Gaga or kesha FREE:fight:

Anything that helps me fall asleep faster lol, when I'm awake usually rap, but I listen to lady gaga and katy perry as well.

I listen to a lot of different types... always have. I laugh every time I have to rummage around my mp3 collection to put together tunes for my mp3 player as it can be classical, Irish folk music or perhaps what seems to be a pretty good collection of the history or rock and pop. I like how everyone really has different tastes in music in the survey!

I like all types of music. If a song grabs me with its melody and lyrics i'm hooked. When i go on youtube i download a particular artist with lyrics because i want to know what the song is really saying.:):rolleyes:

I love all music in general but it always depends on me mood at the time..I like heavy rock like metallica when im in a bad mood , hip hop and pop when im dancing and then slower music when im sad.

gee player, you left out country music whats with that? some of us live in places like arizona ya know. where pu trucks out numer cars and suv's about a zillion to one. we like rodeos, drinking beer, fishing the colorado river and just raising hell in the desert. redneck? well maybe.:oops:

Lol, Morgan I can relate to that! Do you have a truck, we have a Dodge Ram diesel. lol. Your neck of the woods sounds like mine, country living at it's best. lol As for music I like most everything, from classic rock to rap and hip-hop, my only complaint is that some of those rappers need their mouths washed out with soap. lol I'm sure that is just the mom coming out in me though.lol;)

I lived in Nashville for awhile and enjoyed country music alot. but moving back to the east coast you don't pick up the stations as well. I did listen to Taylor swifts new song today. "Dear John" check it out on youtube:)

Lol, Morgan I can relate to that! Do you have a truck, we have a Dodge Ram diesel. lol. Your neck of the woods sounds like mine, country living at it's best. lol As for music I like most everything, from classic rock to rap and hip-hop, my only complaint is that some of those rappers need their mouths washed out with soap. lol I'm sure that is just the mom coming out in me though.lol;)

yes charlotte, the soap thing worked on me, thats why i don't swear to this day. mom's really do know best lol. as for the pick up trucks, i have two fords. both are 4 wheel drive. haven't owned a car in years, but i do have two quads that i use for local travel. out here if i have to wait for more than one vechicle to go buy at a stop sign, i really get steamed up, we call that heavy traffic.:arrrrr:

out here if i have to wait for more than one vechicle to go buy at a stop sign, i really get steamed up, we call that heavy traffic.:arrrrr:

LOL wow how nice it would be to think that is heavy traffic ..I travel 15kms to work but because of the traffic a 15-20 min drive takes me over an hour . And when i stop at stop signs i may as well pack a lunch .

Back