What Is Yout Favorite Movie?

What was the best movie?

• Curse of the Black Pearl

Votes: 23 45.1%
  • Dead Man's Chest

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • At World's End

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • On Stanger Tides (WILL be the best one)

Votes: 13 25.5%

• Total voters
It was totally Barbossa with the peg leg but why we go on about this little skrimish we forgotten the most important thing......
WHERE IN THE SEVEN HELLS IS THE BLACK PEARL???

oh this is about pirates movies i thought it was movies in genaral when i opened forum anyway my favorite pirate movie is deffinetly at worlds end

Between the first and second one. The story line went over my head on the third one, but cinematography was amazing, as always. I don't really like the fourth one, just not what I had expected to be an action movie.

I liked the first one the best becuase it actually got you to where all the other movies are heading and as a pirate what they did. Seems like the first movie of every movie series is the best. Some of the movie series the last one is the best though.

the first one was awesome but it gets really stupid if u watch it over and over again lol
the second one was really good because it had everything in it but not really barbossa (i think hes the best charcater lol)
the third one... well you have to watch it like a thousand times to finaly figure out what is going on (then its really good!)
the last one ive only seen one time so.. its good but its missing THE BLACK PEARL AND THE MONKEY lol and the real barbossa
i like them all but the first and third are the best

Back